The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
A Bug's Life is a Pixar movie which tells about small cars that are fighting versus some "bullies", some cars which wanna kill the small cars (the bugs). A scene of the movie appears at the end of Cars. In this scene, Flik (the protagonist) doesn't believe that the cars which are in front of him are circus cars.
- It is the car-themed version of Pixar's A Bug's Life, with a few differences.
- In the normal version, Flik says "Circus bugs? How can you be circus bugs?" In the car-themed version, he says "Circus cars? How can you be be circus cars?"
- In the normal version, P.T. Flea says "These are the lousiest circus bugs in the world and they're gonna make me rich!" In the car-themed version, he says "These are the lousiest circus cars in the world and they're gonna make me rich!"
- In the car-themed version, Flik appears saying to P.T. Flea's Circus Troupe how can they be circus cars, which P.T. Flea then appears saying that they are the lousiest ones in the world and are going to make him rich. In the normal version, P.T. Flea doesn't appear, as at the time, his circus troupe were fired and were asked by Flik to help defeat the grasshoppers, which P.T. didn't appear until a while after the ants have made the fake bird. Also, in the car-themed version, P.T.'s scene was set at day, while in the normal version, it was set at night.
- Unlike the other Pixar films shown in Cars, A Bug's Life didn't get its title changed. This may have been due to the title already being a pun, as Volkswagen Beetles are sometimes known as "bugs."
- The poster in Paris has the title 1001 Pattes, which was the French title for both versions of the film, meaning "1001 Legs".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.