|Make and model||
Next-Gen Race Car SA-3
Hazel (Cars 3)
Maroon, Red, Black and White
Piston Cup race car
In Cars 3, Aaron Clocker entered the Piston Cup Racing Series during the mid-season of the 2016 season joining the Re-Volting team as a replacement for the previous racer, T.G. Castlenut. He debuted at the Motor Speedway of the South and was one of the first six Next-Gen racers to join the competition, with the others being: Tim Treadless, H.J. Hollis, Ed Truncan, Ryan Laney, and Harvey Rodcap. In 2017, he competed in the Florida 500 at the Florida International Super Speedway where he started from the 8th position.
Aaron Clocker is a Next-Gen 2017 Race Car SA-3. He uses Lightyear racing tires. His eye color is hazel and he has a maroon livery with a red, black and white paint scheme with red, white and black stripes going across his roof and and back. He has a short spoiler similar to Tim Treadless's and Sheldon Shifter's and headlights with a blue trim just like Ryan Laney.
- He is named after Pixar employee, Aaron Conover, who worked on visual effects in Cars 3.
- During the Florida 500 when Cruz Ramirez passes him, there is an error where his spoiler is shown to be similar to Harvey Rodcap's.
- Racing number 48 was also used by: T.G. Castlenut and Heavy Semicooler.
- Other racers sponsored by Re-Volting were: Davey Apex, Bashman, T.G. Castlenut, Leroy Heming, Slim Hood, Jet, Lonely, Nacho, Dusty Roadmeister, Sassy, Sky, Caleb Worley and Viper.
- While he and T.G. Castlenut, used the number 48 in Cars 3, Davey Apex, the Re-Volting racer in Cars, had used the number 84.
- While he had hazel eyes in the film, his 1:55 scale diecast toy model presented him with green eyes.