Black, orange, white
Piston Cup race car
Also he is musician and member of alternative country jazz trio Three Cycle.
In 2003 he was awarded with Vitoline Rookie of the Year title.
Aiken Axler is American racing stock car. He is calm and friendly car who enjoys maintaining his top racing form by obstinateand practicing a form of meditation called Tai Road and like drinking herbal fuels like Organic Power.
Since 2002 or 2003 he was Piston Cup racer and member of team Nitroade Racing. His team hauler was Eric Roadales and one of mechanics was Hugo Fast. He made his debut in Season 2003 of the Piston Cup Racing Series and was awarded with the title Vitoline Rookie of the Year. He was 12th in 2003 season, 7th in 2004 season and 8th in 2005 season of Piston Cup Racing Series.
In 2006 he raced during the 2005 Piston Cup season final race at Motor Speedway of the South where he had a high position on the track. After Chick Hicks causes a huge accident between the majority of the competitors, Aiken received small damages, but is able to continue racing.
Sometime between the 2006 and 2016 he either retired or god fired by Nitroade and was replaced by Phil Tankson.
Aiken Axler is Piston Cup racing stock car Lux Motors Co. Piston Cup V8. He use Lightyear racing tires. His maximal speed is 190 km/h (118.061 mph) and his has 605 horse power. His model was based on 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo NASCAR. He has blue eyes.
He is painted black with orange flame graphics on his sides encircled white thin stripes. He has logo of Nitroade on his hood and backsides and black number 28 on sides and roof. He has stickers imitating lamps. He has orange spoiler and black rims.
- Number 28 Nitroade racer, Aiken Axler, captured the 2003 Vitoline Rookie of the Year honors in his first full season of Cup competition. He's finished 12th, 7th, and 8th in the final point standings over the past three years. Off the track, Axler enjoys maintaining his top racing form by obstinateand practicing a form of meditation called Tai Road. He and fellow Piston Cup Racer, Darrel Draggered, formed the alternative country jazz trio "Three Cycle" and performed at the 2004 Piston Cup awards ceremony!
- source: Car Finder
- AT&T Yahoo Broadband Promotion
- Car Finder
- Go with the Glow!
- Old, New, Red, Blue!
- Team Lightning
- Cars: Hotshot Racing
- What'll It Be
- Racing number 28 is also used by: Phil Tankson and Tim Treadless.
- In Cars: The Video Game he was replaced by Joltsen.
Names in other languages
- Polish: Srebrny Alek
- In Polish, Srebrny Alek means silver Alex.