|Place of residence|
1985 Boxomatic Travel'Bout 4XL
white, red, orange
- "Yeah, McQueen! Ka-chow!"
- —Albert Hinkey, Cars
In Cars, Albert is seen sitting in the middle of the Motor Speedway of the South, among other caravans. He shouts encouraging words to McQueen after he makes it through the big wreck caused by Chick Hicks, and honks his horn loudly, much to the annoyance of the other caravans and a tiny blue car next to him. Later, he appears next to Larry and R.M. attending the race at the Los Angeles International Speedway, where he is amazed when he and the rest of the crowd notice Doc Hudson.
Albert appears in Cars 3 during the opening race sequence, in which he weaves through the infield crowd in an attempt to get a better view of the track, while shouting encouraging words to McQueen.
- "Albert Hinkey is McQueen's biggest fan - known as the "Buffet Master" among friends, Al can guzzle two gas stations worth of fuel in one sitting! To match his size, Al is the biggest and best friend one can ever have."
- Douglas Keever - All appearances
Names in other languages
- Polish: Albert Nochal
- Albert is one of very few characters who have a visible nose.
- When Albert was first released in the 1:55 Scale Die-Cast line, he was only made available at a charity auction. It was later re-released at the 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim, California with only 1000 releases, making him one of the most difficult models to obtain.
- In alternate languages, the banners on his side say "I ♥ 95".