|Place of residence|
Sherpa Motors Iota GT
Stock race car
Orange, black, yellow, white
Billy Oilchanger was a stock race car that lived in the United States. Around early 2000s, he competed in Piston Cup Racing Series for Octane Gain team with number 58. During his racing career, he planed to become expert commentator after his retirement, watched commentators like Darrell Cartrip and Bob Cutlass, and practicing announcing by calling the races out loud to himself during the races. Other racers usually found that distracting and a little creepy.
In 2006 he competed in Dinoco 400 race at the the Motor Speedway of the South, Motor City, United States, which was the final race of the Piston Cup season. During the race he had high position on the track. After Chick Hicks caused a huge accident between the majority of the competitors, Oilchanger stopped on the track in front of Claude Scruggs, with whom he exchanged nervous laughter, after what they were both hit by other cars. He received small damages, but was able to continue racing.
Sometime between the 2006 and 2017 he stopped competing in Piston Cup Racing Series and got replaced by Octane Gain team with Bobby Swift.
Billy Oilchanger was Piston Cup stock race car Sherpa Motors Iota GT with Lightyear racing tyres. He had silver-purple eyes. Billy had orange livery with yellow and black stripes painted on his sides. He had logo of Octane Gain on his hood and backsides and white number 58 on sides and roof. He has stickers imitating lamps.
- It's Billy Oilchanger's dream to become a racing color commentator after he retires. He's watched all the greats, like Darrell Cartrip and Bob Cutlass over the years, and even practices announcing by calling the races out loud to himself while he's in them. It's great experience, though the other drivers find it distracting and a little creepy.
- source: Car Finder
- In Cars: The Video Game he has been replaced with Henderson.
- Racing number, 58, has also been used by Medford and Miss Fritter.
- While he used used number 58 in Cars, Octane Gain racers in Cars 3, Bobby Swift and Daniel Swervez, used number 19.
Names in other languages
- Danish: Billy Olieveksler
- German: Billy Ölwechsler
- Polish: Olaf Olejny
- Russian: Билл Маслосмен (translation: Bill Maslosmen)