Hello everyone! I have recently been active again, and I have noticed that there has been an increasing amount of disagreement regarding what direction the site should move in, as well as an increasing amount of active users. We have become a fairly sizable community, and I think it is time our wiki starts doing a better job of accomodating for that.
That is why I have decided to introduce a new feature to the wiki: World of Cars Wiki:Proposals. This is a special page where users can create "Proposals" suggesting ideas for major changes on the wiki, and then all users will have the chance to vote and discuss about whether they would like to see the Proposal approved. I am not going to go into great detail here about the exact how-tos as the …
Bullseye "Fender" Bender is a Piston Cup racer who raced for the Thomas Built Buses team from 1997 to 2003, raced for the Delta Airlines team in 2004, and raced for the Target team from 2004 until his retirement in 2016. From 1997 to 2003 he was an Axxelo Fission painted in a yellow livery with red and blue stripes. In 2004 he had a blue and red livery. From 2004 to 2011 he was a Stodgey Suaver EX painted in red and white. From 2011-present he is an Axxelo Fission EA painted in red and white. He has always beared Number 232. He used to have Thomas Built Buses on his hood until 2003, Delta until 2004, and currently has the Target Logo
In Cars, Bullseye competes in the Dinoco 400 at the Motor Speedway of the South. He is involved in the acciden…
The Baggers are the main antagonist of Cars: The Series. This includes the first ever female antagonist in the Cars franchise. For the whole series they will be the main antagonist. Their goal is that the Baggers are to cause high pollution, noise, scariness, interruptions, frights, and more to the streets and cities, starting at Los Angeles, along with that using more electromagnetic pulse emitters to blow up as many race cars as they can in the speedway, planning to kill Lightning McQueen as soon as he is in his final lap making good progress.
They are based on bagged 350Z's, bagged 370z's, bagged GTR's, bagged Camaro ZL1's, bagged C7s, bagged Mustang Shelbies, bagged Silverados and more. Their enemy are all Disney Cars.
- Owen Wilson as Lightning McQueen in some episodes
- Keith Ferguson as Lightning McQueen in other episodes
- Larry the Cable Guy as Mater
- John Ratzenberger as Mack
- Bonnie Hunt as Sally Carrera
- Cristela Alonzo as Cruz Ramirez
- Armie Hammer as Jackson Storm
- Chris Cooper as Smokey
- Nathan Fillion as Sterling
- Lea Delaria as Miss Fritter
- Isiah Whitlock Jr as River Scott
- Billy Ray Cyrus as Junior "Midnight" Moon (Replacing the Late Junior Johnson Respectively)
- Margo Martindale as Louise "Barnstormer" Nash
- Tony Shalhoub as Luigi
- Guido Quaroni as Guido
- Lloyd Sherr as Fillmore
- Paul Dooley as Sarge
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. as himself
- Lewis Hamilton as himself
- Teresa Gallagher as Mater's Computer
- Rasmus Hardiker as Gray
- Rasmus Hardiker as Ed Truncan, George New-Win, Pau…
In Cars: The Series, Chick Hicks now turns into a FORMER enemy and now an ally. Chick Hicks cried and came to apologize and be friends with McQueen's side, because the new main antagonist, Despairlady Z, plans to kill all of the racers starting with Lightning McQueen. Chick really needed help to save himself from death. He realized what he has committed before was very bad for him. Chick Hicks cried in front of the King and apologized to him for pushing him and making him crash, and to Lee Revkins and Winford Rutherford for pushing them out of the Motor Speedway of the South. Later in 2022, every user will have an opportunity to change Chick Hicks' place to an ally. Chick Hicks starts living in Radiator Springs and becoming nice. Mia and T…
Albrevt Neptune was the former Blue Bird Corporation racer from 2005 to 2016. He is an Axxelo Fission stock car painted in a yellow livery, with blue decals, and the number 32 painted in blue on his doors, roof, and Blue Bird painted on his hood. After he quit racing, he became the crew chief of the next-gen Blue Bird Corporation racer Brake Blues.
In Cars, Albrevt competes in the Dinoco 400 at the Motor Speedway of the South. He is involved in the accident caused by Chick Hicks, where he collides with Miles Longley (IGNTR No. 20), but he is able to continue racing, despite receiving some minor cosmetic damage.
Between the events of Cars 2 and Cars 3, Albrevt gets fired by Blue Bird and gets replaced by Brake Blues.
- He is named after Blue Bird…
Miles Longley was the former IGNTR racer from 2008 to 2014. He is a 2006 Piston Cup handmade stock car painted in a black livery, with gray and blue decals, and the number 20 painted in white on his doors, roof, and IGNTR painted on his hood. After he quit racing, he became a contestant on Car Idol.
In Cars, Miles competes in the Dinoco 400 at the Motor Speedway of the South. He is involved in the accident caused by Chick Hicks, where he collides with Albrevt Neptune (Blue Bird No. 32), but he is able to continue racing, despite receiving some minor cosmetic damage.
Between the events of Cars 2 and Cars 3, Miles gets fired by IGNTR and gets replaced by Jackson Storm.
- Miles Longley is the same model as Lightning McQueen
Sheila Speedwell is a Piston Cup racer who races for the Pepsi racing team. She is a Crown Celesta that is painted in a blue livery, with white, red, and blue water, and the number 59 painted in blue on her doors, roof, and Pepsi painted on her hood.
In Cars, Sheila competes in the Dinoco 400 at the Motor Speedway of the South. She is involved in the accident caused by Chick Hicks, where she collides with Bullseye "Fender" Bender (Target No. 232), but she is able to continue racing, despite receiving some minor cosmetic damage.
Between the events of Cars and Cars 3, Sheila either retires or gets fired by Pepsi and was replaced by Donald Mingo.
- Misti Motorkrass, Louise Nash, and Cruz Ramirez are the only three known canon female Piston Cup racers…
This blog will tell you why I love Cruz Ramirez, my favorite next-gen racer.
Here are the reasons why I love Cruz
- She's nice
- Cruz is caring
- She is kind to others
- Cruz is fierce
- She's daring
- Tells you to use anger as motivation
- She's fast
- Never gives up
- Cruz is a fast race car
I mean no one is writing daily blog post.The blog comunity becamed like the radiator springs whne lightning mcqueen came to radiator springs thats my opinion tho
The worst admin of the wiki is Sirhandelfan2001, he will block anyone for making a simple mistake for no reason. He shall not be an admin in any wiki.
Hello everybody. I wanted to talk about one problem I just witnessed on the wiki. I have notices users attacking others on the wiki based on somebody's sexuality or gender identity, including recent situation where one would claim that talking about LGBTQ+ topics on the wiki was illegal and prosecuted. I want you all o know that both me, and entire administration want you all to feel free to express who you truly are and feel safe from any signs of hate. Therefore, since I don't think anybody said it before, I want to declared this wiki LGBTQ+ friendly and assure that both me and rest of administration will do everything we can to keep this place free from homophobia and discrimination. This include, but is not limited to, any hate speech,…
Okay, here are the Dinoco 400 Piston Cup character names I can think of for the first Cars film.
- 1 Racers (Race cars)
- 2 Pitties
- 3 Crew chiefs
- 4 Haulers/cabs
1. Rusty Cornfuel (Tow Cap, number 4)
2. Dale Earnhardt, Jr. (Dale Earnhardt Inc., number 8)
3. Aiken Axler (Nitroade, number 28)
4. Chuck Armstrong (Mood Springs, number 33)
5. Dirkson D'Agostino (Trunk Fresh, number 34)
6. Kevin Racingtire (Shifty Drug, number 35)
7. Eugene Carbureski (Tank Coat, number 36
8. Ryan Shields (View Zeen, number 39)
9. Strip Weathers (Dinoco, number 43)
10. Ruby Oaks (Easy Idle, number 51)
11. Claude Scruggs (Leak Less, number 52)
12. Johnny Blamer (Faux Wheel Drive, number 54)
13. Brush Curber (Fiber Fuel, number 56)
14. Billy Oilchanger (Octane Gain, number 58)
15. James Clea…
Car name: Wunderbar Dolf
Engine: 1.6L DOHC I4(EX Variant has 1.3L SOHC I3)
Top Speed: 125 km/h (109 mph)
Body Style: 5 door Hatchback, 3 door Hatchback, 4 door Sedan & 2 door Coupe
Year produced: 1974 - 1983
Manufactured from: Munich, Germany & Trenton, New Jersey
Real life Resemblance: 1974 Volkswagen Golf(Body), 1984 Volkswagen Citi Golf(Front) & 1979 Volkswagen Jetta A1(Back).
Here's a picture of it:
Reply along with your opinions!
Hello everybody. I wanted to announce that soon, World of Cars Wiki might merge with other Cars-realated wiki creating one big united encyclopedia dedicated to Cars universe.
Over the comings days we will be merging many Cars Wikis with this wiki.
Wikis proposed to merge are:
- Pixar Cars Wiki, the wiki dedicated to Cars movies
- World of Cars Online Wiki, the wiki dedicated to The World of Cars Online video game covering other topics as well.
- Cars Toys, the wiki about Cars toys, mostly Mattel's diecast cars
- Cars Video Games Wiki, the wiki about Cars video games
- Planes Wiki, the wiki about Planes film series
- Disney Pixar Cars 3 Wiki, the wiki about movie Cars 3
Are you guys on board? Do you have any questions or concerns? Please, comment below.
Additionally, if yo…
Hello all editors of World of Cars Wiki. I wanted to inform you all that the wiki got new infobox characters mend for page of the characters. With they introductuction they are mend to replace use of old Infobox Character template used currently on the wiki. Those infoboxes are:
- Template:Infobox character (note: spelled with lower-case "c"), a basic infobox containing general information of the character, they physicals description such as vehicle model or delivery and series information such as first appearance and performer;
- Template:Infobox racing driver, an infobox for race cars and planes such as Lightning McQueen that additionally to information of basic infobox covers a racing carrier such as sponsor or racing competition;
All right, here are possible names for the Piston Cup haulers from the first Cars film:
- Tow Cap (number 4): Gary Revstrom
- Dale Earnhardt Inc. (Dale Earnhardt, Jr.) (number 8): Doug Streetland
- Mood Springs (number 33): John Carhs
- Trunk Fresh (number 34): Josh Carley
- Shifty Drug (number 35): Mark Wheelsh
- Tank Coat (number 36): Pete Docker
- View Zeen (number 39): Eddy Carmull
- Easy Idle (number 51): Lou Roadamo
- Leak Less (number 54): Ash Brakenon
- Faux Wheel Drive (number 54): Jonas Revera
- Fiber Fuel: (number 56): Kyle Brakelda
- Octane Gain (number 58): Jon Carson
- Vitoline (number 61): Jan Rollson
- RPM (number 64): Phil Parktor
- N2O Cola (number 68): Bill Former
- Gasprin (number 70): Jack Enginel
- Rev-N-Go (number 73): Jeff Pitgeon
- Sidewall Shine (number 74): Gino Car…
Okay, here are possible names for the crew chiefs from the first Cars film:
- Nitroade (number 28): Tom Parker
- Mood Springs (number 33): Josh Revster
- Trunk Fresh (number 34): Jeff Carlin
- Easy Idle (number 51): Scott Raceton
- Octane Gain (number 58): Tim Pitson
- Vitoline (number 61): Joe Ranklift
- RPM (number 64): Jan Racinson
- N2O Cola (number 68): Jake Caller
- Rev-N-Go (number 73): Peter Bumper
- Gask-its (number 80): Mike Engineston
- HTB (Chick Hicks) (number 86): Ian Badtire
- Rust-eze (Lightning McQueen) (number 95): Chuck Revston
Okay, here are possible names for the Piston Cup pitties I can think of for the first Cars film (as shown below):
- Mood Springs (number 33): Jake Revton
- Trunk Fresh (number 34): Peter Steerler
- Easy Idle (number 51): Nate Enginester
- Leak Less (number 52): Stacy Tirer
- Vitoline (number 61): Steve Skidler
- N2O Cola (number 68): Tom Bumpster
- Rev-N-Go (number 73): Tracy Cartler
- Gask-its (number 80): Bill Engineston
- Bumper Save (number 90): Jim Fuelerton
this is a list of next gens
- 00 Flip Dover Sponsor: Intersection/bringing autos together
- 4 JD McPillar Sponsor: Tow Cap
- 5 Eric Bracker sponsor: Synerg
- 6 Bubba wheelhouse sponsor: transberry juice
- 11 Chris roamin' sponsor: Combustr
- 15 Harvey rodcap sponsor: Easy Idle
- 19 danny swervez Sponsor: Octane Gain
- 20 Jackson Storm …
What's been getting on my mind recently is a crossover between the World of Cars and the Transformers, and so far, this is what I've thought of - character wise.
- Lightning Dust: Autobot Triple-Changer that transformers into McQueen & Crophopper
- Ripstorm: Decepticon Triple Changer that transforms into Jackson Storm & Ripslinger
- Pitties of various models with robot modes based on Scrapper drones from 2007 game.
If anyone has any ideas of certain characters with robot modes based on a certain transformer, don't hesitate to put it in. Razor Boyz (talk) 06:34, June 20, 2020 (UTC)
Had the shutdown not occurred for Fast as Lightning, what kind of characters, paintjobs, and other stuff would've been included in it? I would've seen Ramone, Sally, Mia, Tia, Strip, Cruz, Jackson, Natalie, and Doc's old racing friends for starters. Razor Boyz (talk) 00:51, May 21, 2020 (UTC)
Hello race fans to the 1986 Piston Cup Season and to the 40th anniversary of the Piston Cup! Here, things are going to be just as interesting as the other 1980s seasons.
Race 1. Florida 500: The Florida 500 had a 2 ½ hours delay because Chick Hicks was SOOOO late! So late that he almost missed the Florida 500. But the crews delayed it for 40 MORE MINUTES!? Yep, the Wide Chick Pitty needed to plump a toilet because a special edition die-cast of Chick Hicks as rookie got stuck in the toilet, so the wide Chick Pitty plumbed it with help of the other plumber cars. But since it took so long, it was delayed for 30 more minutes! WHAT!? Kraig Shiftright was in an interview during pre-race ceremonies on RSN. Kraig replied to the crew, “I knew Chick …
Today and yesterday, it was Earth Day. I hope this year the conservation and the environment will be improved well and the animals were well protected. For users, followers, admins, and viewers who follow this wiki (Cars Wiki), Happy Earth Day and please watch National Geographic about Earth Day.
Also this is my first blog for Cars Wiki.
Is it possible to change my username from what it is? And also, I'm new. HELP!
NOTE: This exists in the alternate Cars universe.
The 2006 Sunoco 400 is a Piston Cup Racing Series event. In the 2006 season, it is the final race, and it is held at the Motor Speedway of the South. Prior to the race, Ron Steeringson, John Hicks, and Edward McQueen are tied in season points that determine the Piston Cup champion. However, due to a tire malfunction from Edward, the race results in the first three-way tie in the league's history. A tie-breaker race is then set to take place one week later at the Los Angeles International Speedway. John Hicks ultimately wins the season, although many see Edward as the true winner due to John's poor sportsmanship.
- 1 The Race
- 2 Results
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Trivia
Early on, Steeringson, John, and Edward work their …
Hello, race fans to the 1985 Piston Cup Season! Ya Chun Fei returns after 15 years of not being seen in the public, attending the Florida 500. In the Florida 500, Mike Yankee is on pole position and he trades the lead with Klint Shiftright all race long. But who won? Rookie Kyle Trackson races very aggressively and he wrecks both Mike and Klint, leading into Don Chapcar winning the 1985 Florida 500 (getting revenge on Dale Earnhardt). Larry Smith begins on the pole for race 2 and leads for most of the race. But while leading, he was wrecked by second-place Dale Earnhardt. Larry flipped over and had to miss the next race. So, Larry, you lost the race. Eugene Carbureski wins race 2. On race 3, the Texas 300, Matthew Fillup-Wheel starts at po…
- Taylor Bendy (replaces Bill Brady)
- Billy Oilchanger (replaces Darrell Cartrip.)
- Darrell Cartrip would get his company, DWstore.com, and would race for that sponsor from 1985 to his retirement year, 2000.
- Haul Inngas (Netherlands racer that replaces Norman Green after Norman was fired for being a bad racer)
- Alex Quint now wears the number 13.
- Brush Curber (replaces Charles Johnson after retirement)
- Brian Johnson (rookie for Pepsi #40)
- Kenny Shiftright (brother of Klint. TripleDent racer in 1985 and he has British brother named Ben, who races in IndyCars for a brief time in 1986.)
- Rusty Wheelhouse (races for Miller Lite. Dad of Bubba.)
- Dave Laney (sponsored by Jasper Engines #77. Grandpa of Ryan.)
- Jack Spinner (Cybercar racer formerly raced part-time…
Heellooooooooo race fans to one of the most interesting seasons, the 1984 Piston Cup Season, aka The Grindlock Season! Larry Smith is on the pole for the Florida 500 and leads the first three laps. Rest of the lead changers (and especially for the Dinoco 400) will not be mentioned in case if it is too long to read. Al Carri was crashed by cocky Dale Earnhardt. Andrew Axler was wrecked by Kraig Shiftright on lap 66. And then comes the deadliest one, Greg Candyman and Charles Johnson crash badly in the race. Dale Earnhardt then caused a multi-car crash involving James Robson, Bill Shields, Ronald Oaks, and Norman Green. Jonathan Melter also crashed and missed 2 races. Andrew Axler came back after he was wrecked by Kraig and he crashed again …
Here is a list of jokes not appropriate (at least for kids) found in the Cars series.
- 1 Movies
- 1.1 Cars
- 1.2 Cars 2
- 1.3 Cars 3
- 2 Cars Toons: Mater's
- 2.1 Unidentified Flying Mater
- 2.2 Tokyo Mater
- 2.3 Mater Private Eye
- 2.4 Time Travel Mater
- 3 Mater and the Ghostlight
- 4 In Video Games
- 4.1 Cars Race-O-Rama
- 4.2 Cars 2: The Video Game
- When everybody notices that Lightning McQueen was missing after Mack arrives in California, Mack asks "Did I forget to wipe my mud flaps?" This might mean he forgot to wipe his poop.
- When Sally asks Flo what she sells while in traffic court, she says, "I have gas." Ramone and Mater begin laughing. They were probably thinking about the farting type of gas.
- When Minny and Van leave Radiator Springs, Lightning McQueen tells them that he…