|Place of residence|
Brawny Motor Co. Spark EA
Stock race car
Bobby Swift is a stock race car that lived in the United States. He is a racing driver who, around late 2010s, competed in the Piston Cup Racing Series for Octane Gain team with number 19. He was known for squeezing past his opponents at the last moment to win a race. He was good friends with Lightning McQueen, Brick Yardley and Cal Weathers. He used to spar and joke with them during the races, always being at the front of the pack. In 2016 after McQueen's victory in Dinoco Light 350 at the Motor Speedway of the South, Swift and his crew pranked him in extinguishing foam and confetti while he was having an interview with Racing Sports Network reporter, Shannon Spokes. In 2016, in the midseason, with the rise of popularity of high-tech next-generation series of race cars, that had better achievements on the tracks, he stopped competing in Piston Cup and got replaced by the Octane gain team with Daniel Swervez who started racing for a team since Los Angeles 500 race at the Los Angeles International Speedway.
Bobby Swift is a Brawny Motor Co. Spark EA stock race car with Lightyear racing tires. His eyes are purple. He has a purple livery with two orange polygons, having four skewers directed forward and two facing back with one reaching the rear bumper. Around his windows, he has an orange arched shape. He has the Octane Gain logo on his hood, rear fender, back, and his boot. He has the white racing number 19, with a black border on his roof, the middle of his sides, and his bumper. Above his front windows and on his front fenders, he has the Lightyear logo. He has stickers imitating lamps and seven stickers of sponsors behind the wheels. He has dark grey rims with a yellow outer lip/border.
|Race track||Event||Finished position|
|Motor Speedway of the South||Dinoco Light 350||2nd|
|Rocker Arms International||Iowa Hybrid 450||3rd|
|Copper Canyon Speedway||Dinoco 400||3rd|
Appearances in the video games
Bobby Swift is an unlockable playable character in Cars 3: Driven to Win video game. Like most of the playable characters, he is unlocked by completing a skill checks.
- Bobby Swift is known for squeezing past his opponents at the last moment to win a race. He's always wheel to wheel with Lightning McQueen and Brick Yardley. Bobby, Lightning, and Brick are always sparring with one another at the front of the pack, but no matter the outcome, they remain good buddies.
- Bobby Swift's competition number, 19, might be a reference to the 1995 Pixar animated film Toy Story as, together with Lightning McQueen's number, 95, to whom he stayed close during the races, it formed number 1995, the year of movie's release.
- While he had purple eyes in Cars 3, his artwork in the Meet the Cars book presented him with brown eyes and his 1:55 scale diecast toy model with green.
- Competition number 19 was also used by: Kolya Ivanov and Daniel Swervez.
- Other racing cars that where sponsored by Octane Gain were: Billy Oilchanger, Henderson and Daniel Swervez.
- While Bobby Swift and Daniel Swervez used number 19 in Cars 3, Octane Gain racer in Cars, Billy Oilchanger, used number 58.
- His last name could likely be a reference to Phil Swift, the CEO of Flex Seal Products.
- "Congratulations, cupcake!"
- "Good comeback, Cal!"
- "Haha, well, you better not blink, 'cause I'll blow right past you!"
- "That's, uh… Jackson Storm."
|Angel Oquendo||English||Cars 3|
Names in other languages
- Polish: Bobby Świst
- Russian: Бобби Вжик (translation: Bobby Vzhik)
- Ukrainian: Боббі Шнір (translation: Bobbi Shnir)