|Place of residence|
Axxelo Fission EA
Stock race car
Yellow, black, white
Brian Spark was a stock race car that lived in the United States. He was a racing driver who, around late 2010s, competed in the Piston Cup Racing Series for the Leak Less team with number 52. In 2016, in the midseason, with the rise of popularity of high-tech next-generation series of race cars, that had better achievements on the tracks, he stopped competing in Piston Cup and got replaced by Leak Less with George New-Win.
Meeker was an Axxelo Fission EA stock race car with Lightyear racing tyres. His eyes were hazel. He had yellow livery with white and black details. On his hood, he had the Leak Less logo inside of a black stripe. He had white doors with black dots and the racing number 52. He had a black oil splash design on his face. He also had a black spoiler and rims.
- He is named after Pixar employee Brian Clark.
- In a Cars 3 trading card set, Brian is incorrectly named "Ed Truncan", which is the name of the next-gen Mood Springs racer.
- Racing number, 52, has also been used by: Joltsen, George New-Win and Claude Scruggs.
- Other racing cars that where sponsored by Octane Gain were: Claude Scruggs, Hollister and George New-Win.
- While in Cars 3 his eyes were green, his official artwork and 1:55 scale diecast toy model present him with brown instead.