Radiator Springs Racers is the biggest attraction. It's 6 acres big out of the 12 acres total, half of Cars Land. You ride in cars, one racing with another. One of the cars will be yellow, and the other will be red.
A C-Ticket attraction in the style of a whip ride and the Mad Tea Party, at Disneyland, without spinning out of control. The attraction is themed to Mater's Junkyard and also the fields with tractor cows from the first film. Mater will be the Master of Ceremonies of the Jamboree. The vehicles will be tractors with pull cars attached to them that move around with the music.
This attraction will be an updated and safer version of the original Disneyland attraction Disneyland Flying Saucers and will feature the distinct theming of the movie Cars. Guests will queue in the Casa Della Tires shop. A play area featuring a tire jungle gym, slide and kid-sized cars will be located next to the attraction.
- Red the Fire Truck brings imprompt water fun at the Courthouse in Cars Land.
- DJ gets you hip-hoppin' with bass beats that are pumpin' through his neon-blazin', thumpin' subwoofers and sweet speakers.
- Don't miss the transformation of Radiator Springs at sunset when the streets shimmer from sparkling lights and music pulses through the night air.
- Luigi's Flying Tires has 6,714 air vents that blow over 1.86 million cubic feet of air per minute.
- In November 2012, Cars Land was decorated with Christmas ornaments for Christmas. Those decorations included a snow-car at the entrance, a Christmas tree made out of cones at the Cozy Cone Motel, and even a new entrance sign.
Cars Take Flight
Cars Take Flight is a competition where people make videos of themselves saying their favorite Lightning McQueen or Mater's lines from the Cars Toons episodes Air Mater and Moon Mater to win a vacation to Cars Land. The videos have to be under 30 seconds. The competition ended October 7, 2012.