Carsoli, also referred to as Santa Ruotina, is a small village located in the mountains near Porto Corsa, Italy. It's Luigi and Guido's home. There lives Uncle and Mama Topolino, with their tires shop. There, Luigi and Guido started their job.
- Uncle Topolino
- Mama Topolino
- Luigi and Guido (former residents)
- Mama Luigi
- Frank Clutchenson
Places in Santa Ruotina
- Pizzeria Il Pistone
- Officina Cavallaro
- Negozio Ripari Motori
- Trattoria da Benzina
- Our Lady of Automobiles Church
- The fountain in Topolino's village commemorates the six Maserati brothers – Enzo, Bindo, Carlo, Alfieri, Ettore and Ernesto.
- On the second disc of the Cars 2 Blu-ray, John Lasseter says the name of Luigi's town was named Carsoli in allusion to Casoli, where composer Michael Giacchino has ancestry.
- The main church of the village is inspired by the church of Santissima Annunziata in Forza d'Agrò.
- Carsoli is similar to Forza d'Agrò and Romagnan Appennine's village.
- In front of the church, there's a Maserati statue, with the Trident, the statue is similar to Bologna's Neptun statue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.