Green, white, gray
Hazel (Cars 3)
Piston Cup racer
- "Let me put it this way. I'm not losing any sleep wondering where Lightning McQueen is."
- —Chase Racelott being interviewed about Lightning McQueen, Cars 3
Chase Racelott is a next-generation Piston Cup race car who appears in Cars 3, sponsored by Vitoline. His number is 24, and he is a Next-Gen 2017 Race Car SA-5.Cite error: Closing
</ref> missing for
<ref> tag and, along with Daniel Swervez passes Lightning McQueen right before he crashes. At the Florida 500, he started in 9th and is later involved in the accident caused by Cam Spinner and is seen sliding out of control and hits the wall, but he is able to continue. Later he is seen entering his pits safely. He restarts in 4th and for the rest of the race he is seen next to Flip Dover and the next-generation Spare Mint racer and Then finishes In 10th Place. After the race, he congratulates Cruz on her win.
Chase is really kind and also takes racing seriously. This is shown when he congratulates Cruz Ramirez for winning the race and he gives her a tire-bump.
Profiles and statistics
- "Second-generation Piston Cup racer Chase Racelott knows what it takes to win and was racing long before he ever set tire on a professional speedway. Like his fellow rookies, Chase knows how to push toward the front by combining his skills, track smarts, and top-of-the-line technology."
Names in other languages
- Чейз Рацелотт (transcription: Cheyz Ratselott)
- Чарльз Глянцелотт (transcription: Charlz Glyantselott) (some translations)
- His name is a pun on his voice actor, Chase Elliott, who is an actual NASCAR driver. He, like his fictional counterpart, replaced a previous driver. In real life, Chase replaced Jeff Gordon (a veteran driver and Jeff Gorvette's voice actor) after he retired in the 2014-15 season. It also translates "Race a lot" which of course, Chase Elliot always races a lot, having done the Snowball Derby, Chili Bowl Nationals, and Rolex 24 during the 2020 Cup Series Off-Season, which was the same Season Elliot won his first ever Cup Title
- Chase Racelott is seen at the Los Angeles International Speedway before Brick Yardley gets fired.
- When Darrell Cartrip is speaking: "McQueen is fading, fading fast!" Daniel Swervez and Chase Racelott overtake him, but when McQueen hits the wall, Eric Braker is seen in place of Chase.
- Due to the inaccuracy on his artwork, it is believed that Chase has blue eyes, but in the movie, he has hazel eyes.
Races Of The 2016/2017 Piston Cup Racing Series season.
|Speedway Finishing Positions|
|Los Angeles 500 3rd|
- 'Cars 3' gears up for season-long ride with NASCAR
- Marcus Errico (April 27, 2017). "'Cars 3' Exclusive: New Toy Vehicles Put Radiator Springs, Next-Gen Racers in Your Pocket". Yahoo Movies.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named