Green, yellow, black
Conrad Camber is a next-generation racer who races for the Shiny Wax team in the Piston Cup Racing Series, bearing the number 82. He replaces Darren Leadfoot at the beginning of the 2017 racing season.
In Cars 3, after next-generation racers begin to receive attention as a result of their higher capabilities, Piston Cup teams begin replacing their veteran stock racers with next-gen models. Conrad replaces Darren Leadfoot as the Shiny Wax racer, making his debut in the Florida 500 at the start of the 2017 season. He starts in fourteenth place. For the first part of the race, he is seen in thirteenth place. When Cam Spinner causes the wreck, he is seen escaping with Barry DePedal. He restarts in thirteenth place and is seen racing with Dan Carcia. for the rest of the race. Later, he is passed by Cruz Ramirez. Toward the end of the race, he is seen making contact with the Next-Gen Spare Mint racer, paving the way for Cruz to pass him again. He finishes in 14th place.
- If the viewers look closely at his artwork and shots from the movie, he is the only "Next-Gen" racer that does not have headlights.
- However, despite this, he does have headlights on his diecast.
- On his diecast, he has rookie stripes. However, in his appearance at the Florida 500 in which he debuts, he has no rookie stripes even though he started his racing career there.
- In the movie, the large yellow sparkles on his sides are yellow, but on his diecast, they are gold.
- In Under the Hood: The Next-Generation Racers, Conrad's name and sponsor are mistakenly given to the next-generation Trunk Fresh racer, Steve "Slick" LaPage.