|Copper Canyon Speedway|
Arizona, United States of America
Copper Canyon Speedway is a Piston Cup racetrack.
In Cars 3, the fourth 2017 Piston Cup race is held at Copper Canyon, as the Dinoco 400. Most of the racers are veterans, except for a mysterious newcomer. Lightning McQueen, Bobby Swift, and Cal Weathers perform well during the race, mainly making up the top three. But on the last lap, Jackson Storm suddenly zooms past the entire top ten in a few seconds, including McQueen, Bobby, Cal, and Brick with Storm placing first and winning the race. Storm's successful debut influences other sponsors what next-generation racers can do. At the next race at the Motor Speedway of the South, six more next-generation rookies make their debut, replacing six veterans who were fired.
- Polish: Tor Wyścigowy Kanion (Monopoly Junior: Disney Pixar Cars 3 Edition)
- Russian: Автотрек Медного Каньона
- Cooper Canyon Speedway is based off Phoenix Raceway.
- Both have similar background elements.
- Jackson Storm debuts in this race