- "HEY, BUDDY, GET THE [Honk] OUTTA MY WAY!"
- —Faregame, Cars 3
Faregame, also credited as Fare Game, is a male car who enjoys competing in demolition derby rallies at the Thunder Hollow Speedway's Crazy Eight. He has a yellow and black livery resembling a taxi, and his racing number is 42.
In Cars 3, after Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez enter an event at the Thunder Hollow Speedway, they find out it is actually a demolition derby rally, rather than a recreational race. Faregame is one of many opponents who oppose them in the rally. Early on, he is dueling with Tailgate but later tries to hit Lightning but instead hits Arvy Motorhome and gets rammed by Dr. Damage. He is eliminated from the competition when Taco hits him from behind, causing him to fly forwards and get stuck in the back of Dr. Damage, who loses control and hits a wall, leaving him eliminated as well.
Miss Fritter's Racing Skoool
Faregame also appears in the short Miss Fritter's Racing Skoool, where he talks about the positive impact Miss Fritter has had on his life. In the short, he reveals that he went to his mechanic to get his routine check, where his mechanic told him to learn to relax. However, instead of following his mechanic's advice, he went to Miss Fritter's racing school, and is now "as relaxed as a VW van". He and Arvy also appear behind some wooden cut-outs, pretending to be Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez as part of the commercial, respectively.
- Jason Pace - All appearances
- "Hey! I'm driving (Dr. Damage crashes into the side of him) here!" - Faregame shouting at McQueen after he attempted to ram him out of the way, but hit Arvy Motorhome instead, Cars 3
- "Hey, buddy! Move it!" - Faregame stuck in the back of Dr. Damage, Cars 3
- "Now, I'm as relaxed as a VW van!" - Miss Fritter's Racing Skoool