|Fillmore's Fuel Frenzy|
18 Bolt Banners in total
The next level
The objective of the game is to complete a certain amount of laps on a given track, without running out of fuel and coming to a halt. In order to keep the vehicle going, the player must collect Fuel Cans - these come in three different versions; small (yellow), medium (orange), and large (red). Each type provides a different amount of fuel, with the yellow one providing the least, and the red one providing the most. Boosting will cause the player to lose fuel at a quicker rate.
In addition to the player, Doc and Mater also compete in all versions of the game, while Fred is also present in the Wii and PC versions. However, since the event is not a race, they serve no purpose other than to lower the amount of available Fuel Cans at a faster pace, thus ending the game sooner and providing a more difficult experience.
All nine levels share the same paths with the nine Road Races. In most versions of the game, completion of three laps is required to win the event, while in the PlayStation 2 version, the minimum is two, and in the PC version, the minimum is four.
- Collect gas cans as you drive:
- Don't overfill your tank - that wastes fuel
- The number on a can shows uses remaining, don't waste them.
- Drive as many laps as you can!
Since the nine levels use the same tracks as the nine Road Races, three take place in Radiator Springs, three take place in Ornament Valley, and the final three take place in Tailfin Pass. Completing all nine levels will award the player with a sticker for Lightning.
|Level||Track||Bolt Banners earned|
Fuel Frenzy #1
|Radiator Springs Circuit||1|
Fuel Frenzy #2
|Fillmore's Nature Preserve||1|
Fuel Frenzy #3
|North Willy's Butte||1|
Fuel Frenzy #4
|Ornament Valley Airport||2|
Fuel Frenzy #5
|Inside the Turkey||2|
Fuel Frenzy #6
|Rustbucket Grand Prix||2|
Fuel Frenzy #7
|Wheel Well Circuit||3|
Fuel Frenzy #8
|The Upper Mine||3|
Fuel Frenzy #9
Fuel Frenzy #9 Cutscene
- (Lightning McQueen is somewhere where the blue mini game target for the Fillmore's Fuel Frenzy in Tailfin Pass is)
Lizzie: (puts a sticker on Lightning's back spoiler)
Lightning McQueen: "Hey!"
Lizzie: "There you are, hot stuff!"
(the camera shows the new sticker)
Lightning McQueen: "Great! Thanks, Lizzie."
- —The cutscene that takes place after Fuel Frenzy #9
- In the PC version, the tunnel sections of Fuel Frenzy #6 are displayed in night vision, just like in Rustbucket Grand Prix. However, the graphics are displayed normally in all other versions of the game.
|Cars: Mater-National Championship|