Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Flap is a pickup truck that appeared in Planes: Fire & Rescue.
He is painted mainly blue, with a white stripe on his sides, gray bumper and silver rims.
Profiles and statistics
- "Flap is a Honkers regular. He fancies himself as a ladies' man but, to be honest, Flap has never talked to one longer than sixty seconds - which is probably for the best, considering that Flap runs out of clever things to say after a minute or so...."
- "Can you believe it? She left me for a hybrid! I didn't even hear him coming." - Planes: Fire & Rescue
Names in other languages
- His only line refers to the fact that hybrid cars drive quietly, which is why he didn't hear him coming. That's similar to the song "Hot Rod Hybrid" where Lightning McQueen tells Mater about the car that passed them without making a sound.
- On USA Today, he was referred to as "Bubba". He was called "Flap" in the Meet the Planes book.
- "Meet the Planes: Fire and Rescue". Disney Books.