Swedish race car
In the Swedish version of Cars 2, Jan is at the Tokyo welcome party with Lewis Hamilton, greeting Lightning when he arrives. He is seen again in Mater's nightmare, when Mater dreams about Jan, Lewis and Lightning watching him getting Zen Master's attention.
Flash is painted blue, with Swedish designs painted on his doors and hood in yellow. He has a large blue spoiler, chrome rims and a black grille.
Jan appears to be a AMG-Mercedes DTM C-Class, the same model as Max Schnell.
- Jan Nilsson - Cars 2 (Swedish version)
- Flash replaces Jeff Gorvette during one scene in the Swedish version, which is part of a localization of the movie in six different countries.
- Flash, along with others, uses the same model as Max Schnell.
- He is based on, named after and voiced by Swedish racing driver Jan "Flash" Nilsson. His paint job has the same colors of Sweden's flag, with also the three crowns of the Swedish coat of arms.
- On his Disney Store Ice Racers toy car, he has the names of Max Schnell and Vitaly Petrov written in Russian Cyrillic.
- While Flash does not have a number in the film, like most of Jeff's replacements. He does however gain one via his Disney Store Ice Racers die-cast. Giving him the number 15.