In Cars 3, Hamilton has been used on several occasions. First, Ramirez uses him to track McQueen's speed while they are testing on Fireball Beach. Several days later, Ramirez gets called back to the Florida International Super Speedway by McQueen's team, who contact her through Hamilton. While she battles Jackson Storm, Ramirez plays one of Hamilton's quotes to irritate Storm.
Names in other languages
- Bulgarian: Хамилтън
- Chinese (traditional): 漢米爾頓 (pinyn: Hàn mǐ'ěr dùn)
- Chinese (simplified): 汉米尔顿 (pinyn: Hàn mǐ'ěr dùn)
- German: Sebastian
- Italian: Vettel
- Japanese: ハミルトン
- Korean: 해밀턴 (romanisation: haemilteon)
- Polish: Super Sonik
- Russian: Гамильтон (transcription: Gamilton)
- Spanish (European): Fernando
- Spanish (Latin American): Hamilton
- Ukrainian: Григорій (transcription: Grygoriy)
- Bulgarian: Konstantin Lungov
- Chinese (People's Republic of China distribution): Slayerboom
- Danish: Nicolas Kiesa
- French (European): Mark Lesser
- German: Sebastian Vettel
- Hungarian: Károly Moser
- Italian: Sebastian Vettel
- Japanese: Tomohiro Fujitaka
- Korean: Park Sang-hoon
- Polish: Rafał Sonik
- Russian: Aleksandr Razbash
- Spanish (European): Fernando Alonso
- Spanish (Latin American): Daniel Lacy
- Swedish: Rickard Rydell
- Hamilton's voice actor Lewis Hamilton previously voiced a car called Lewis Hamilton in Cars 2.
- Hamilton is called "Super Sonik" in the Polish version of Cars 3. He is named after Rafał Sonik, a quad racer that actually voices Super Sonik.
- In the American version, he measures speed in MPH. In the Hungarian version, he does that in KPH.
- Lewis Hamilton on Twitter
- Cars 3 reveals new details about Kerry Washington, Nathan Fillion and Lewis Hamilton's characters
- Channel 4 F1 coverage of the 2017 Russian Grand Prix.
- Disney Pixar teams up with Formula 1 to launch Cars 3