|J. P. Drive|
Piston Cup racer
In Cars 3, after Jackson Storm wins at the Copper Canyon Speedway, sponsors begin to fire their veteran racers in favor of "Next-Gen" Racers, who are much more physically capable. Apple, Inc. fires an unknown veteran Apple racer and replaces him with J.P., who is then seen finishing second at the Rustbelt Raceway, seventeenth at the Georgia Motor Speedway, and second at the Heartland Motor Speedway. He later appears in the Florida 500, where he is seen in the very lowest positions, starting in twenty-ninth, and later spending most of his time in thirty-first, only ahead of Rich Mixon, Jonas Carvers, and the next-generation Rev-N-Go, and Vinyl Toupee racers. When Cam Spinner ignites the crash, J.P. is struck by Steve LaPage, who had just been hit by Cam Spinner. He is badly damaged and does not finish the race.
Names in other languages
|Polish||J.P. Napęd||J.P. Drive|
|Ukrainian||Ж.П. Їхати||Zh.P. Go|
- In the Florida 500, he was not able to continue after the crash, but his team was still in the race.
- In Disney Store, J.P. has green eyes, but in the movie and on his artwork, he has blue eyes.
- He was not seen damaged after the crash when Cruz Ramirez was heading to the pits.
- Early concept art shows J.P. with no logo on his hood.
- J.P. Drive is named after Pixar employee, JP Vine.
- His Tomica die-cast artwork looks similar to Conrad Camber.