Dark green, red, white
Janathan “Jan” Kowalski is a racing competitor in the Wings Around the Globe racing competition.
PlanesJanathan “Jan” Kowalski is also known as "The Polish Prankster" by his fellow racers. Everyone tries to keep this tracker on their radar!
He is seen in many shots of the racers throughout the movie, including in the pit row at John F. Kennedy International Airport. In New York, his tent was between Bulldog (to the right) and Yellow Bird (to the left).
When Dusty is broken and needs repairs, Kowalski gives him supplies and says that it is honor to fly with him.
Kowalski is painted dark green, with white and red squares on his wings and the top of his fin. He has the number 15 on his left wing.
It is a combination Edge 540 and Edge 540 V3. His body comes from the Edge 540 V3 and the wings and fins of Edge 540 air intakes are His shape inlets Edge 540 but are set as in the Edge 540
Profiles and statistics
- "Fellow racers affectionately refer to Jan as the "Polish Prankster". His pistons are always firing up ways to mess with his pals - whether it's putting a stink bomb in their exhaust systems or attaching a "Buzz me!" banner to their tails. Savvy racers keep this trickster on their radar, so they don't end up as the rudder of his jokes."
- Gordon, a Polish plane who tried to qualify for the Wings Around the Globe, also has the number 15.
- His name is well known in Poland, being the same name as the first Minister Generalis (Minister General) of the order of the Mariavites. Director Klay Hall probably granted him by using his name for the character (one of the Polish pilots was also called Jan Kowalski).
- His wings have white and red squares. This the symbol of the Polish Air Force.
- He appears in the Blu-ray exclusive animation for the song "Ein Crop Duster Can Race".
- The Polish version says that it gives Dusty Crophopper Super Brake Pads.