|LJH 86 Special|
Red, white, blue
86 LJH Special
The LJH 86 Special is a racing plane.
He attempts to qualify for the WATG Rally, but did not make it into the Top 5 to compete.
He also strangely appears in Sun Wing's tent when Dusty comments about Ishani's propeller while in the pit row at John F. Kennedy International Airport. However, he does not appear in there again after that.
Planes: Fire & Rescue
The Special returns in Planes: Fire & Rescue. He competes in the Reno Air Race, when Dusty overtook him just before the finish line. He is later seen at the Fusel Lodge during its grand reopening weekend.
The Special is painted in the colors of the American flag: red, white and blue. He has two white stars on either side of his engine, one smaller than the other. On his tailfin, he has the number 86 painted in blue over the American flag.
He is modeled after an Extra EA-300.
Profiles and statistics
- "A very patriotic plane, LJH 86 Special was built in the cradle of liberty in Pennsylvania, hence his stars-and-stripes paint scheme. Although he failed to qualify, LJH 86 is a hard plane to keep grounded, and he will undoubtedly be back next year."
- His diecast packaging refers to him as "86 LJH Special".
- In the movies, his eyelids are blue, whereas in official artwork and on his diecast, they are white.
- “LJH” Could be the initials of his real name.
- "Meet the Planes: Fire and Rescue". Disney Books.
|Planes: Fire & Rescue|