|Make and model||
Blue-gray (film and Car Finder)
Purple, yellow, dark blue and light purple
In Cars, Lee competes at the Dinoco 400 race at the Motor Speedway of the South, which was the final race of the Piston Cup season. During the race, he can be seen racing past fans but was later seen in first place however, Chick Hicks bumped him off the track. Later, he took part in an accident between almost all of the competitors that was caused by Hicks.
Sometime between the events of Cars and Cars 3 he stopped competing in Piston Cup Racing Series and the Transberry Juice team replaced him with Markus Krankzler. Who would later be replaced by Bubba Wheelhouse.
The World of Cars Online
- Lee Revkins grew up mastering his driving skill on the family farm. He recalls an old, rickety bridge down at the river running through the property where he'd try to "thread the needle across the narrow bridge." Lee credits his nerves of steel to those daredevil runs. These days Lee threads through Piston Cup traffic every Sunday competing with some of the fastest cars in the world!
- source: Car Finder
Lee Revkins is an Axxelo Fission race car. He uses Lightyear racing tires, like all Piston Cup racers. His eye color is blue-grey. He has a purple livery with a yellow spoiler. The number 63 is painted on his sides and roof, colored yellow. He has a blue Transberry Juice logo on his hood and a yellow variant variant of the logo on the back of his sides. He has stickers that imitates headlights, with the right one having the number 63 on it. His hubcaps are colored black with a purple lining.
His model is based on the 1995 NASCAR version of the Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
- The racing number 63 was also used by: Henderson and Medford.
- Other known racing drivers that were sponsored by Transberry Juice are: Markus Krankzler, Medford and Bubba Wheelhouse.
- Though Revkins uses number 63 while racing for Transberry Juice, later racers, shown in Cars 3, used number 6.
- His eye color is green on his die-cast packaging in the 2020 line.
Names in other languages
- Polish: Leon Gazer
|The World of Cars Online|