White, pink, yellow
Piston Cup racer (former)
- "Once we got on the track, we didn't want to leave."
- —Louise Nash, Cars 3
Louise "Barnstormer" Nash is a retired Piston Cup racer who competed in the 1950s, and appears in Cars 3. Her number is 94. Nash's character is inspired by NASCAR driver Louise Smith. In Smith's first race, she used a Nash Ambassador, which is used for Louise's car model. She is 1950 Nash Ambasador.
- In Cars 3, Lightning McQueen meets Nash and several other Piston Cup legends while visiting Smokey's Automotive Service during his recovery. She was present in the race, where Doc Hudson had his big crash at Daytona Beach. According to River, Louise had "serious eyes" for Doc, but she simply said Doc didn't like fast women and that left her out.
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Nash is an unlockable playable character in Cars 3: Driven to Win. Like most of the playable characters, she is unlocked by completing an uncertain amount of skill checks.
Profiles and statistics
- "Louise "Barnstormer" Nash was known as the "First Lady of Racing" in the early days of the Piston Cup. She won three races in a row in her first season against Doc Hudson. As one of the first and only females in racing at the time, it wasn't an easy road for Louise. She had to steal her racing number to get her first chance on the track. But Louise's fearless driving style soon won her the respect of every car she raced. Sassy and fun-loving, she still enjoys kicking off her hubcaps and racing at top speed."
- A car very similar in design and paint scheme to Louise appears in Cars in a flashback when Sally talks about what happened to Radiator Springs after Interstate 40 was built.
- It is proven through the stories Louise tells Lightning McQueen and Cruz Ramirez that in the World of Cars, women faced discrimination in sports.
- Her concept art number is 20, instead of 94.
Names in other languages
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ryan McGee (March 29, 2017). "New 'Cars 3' characters inspired by NASCAR legends". ESPN.
- ↑ Meet the Cars
|Cars 3: Driven to Win|