|Luigi's Tire Find|
Luigi's Tire Find is a minigame in Cars: Race-O-Rama.
The goal of the game is to collect all 15 tires around Radiator Springs before the timer runs out. The game is played as Luigi in Story Mode, but it can also be played as Guido in Arcade Mode. The time limit is always 1 minute, 30 seconds, but depending on the difficulty, the tires are more or less scattered around the town.
- This is the only occasion in the game where Guido's boost meter can refill by itself.
- The minigame is similar to Luigi to the Rescue from Cars: The Video Game, but with a couple of differences:
- Luigi to the Rescue cannot be played as Guido.
- The player is required to bring the tires back to Luigi's Casa Della Tires after collecting them all in Luigi to the Rescue, but not in Luigi's Tire Find.
- In Luigi to the Rescue, tourists and various other characters are seen driving around Radiator Springs, but not in Luigi's Tire Find.
- All of the tires are found within the town in Luigi's Tire Find, but in Luigi to the Rescue, tires can be found as far as the outskirts of Radiator Springs.
- There are eight levels of Luigi to the Rescue, but only one of Luigi's Tire Find.
- Players are not allowed to use boost in Luigi to the Rescue, nor can they see their speed.
- Luigi to the Rescue can be played at Night, but there are no Night events in Radiator Springs in Cars: Race-O-Rama.