Megan Shifter has been a forklift that lived in the United States. She has been a mechanic and member of Fiber Fuel pit crew during Piston Cup Racing Series with Brush Curber as a main racer. She has been part of the pit crew during the season of the Piston Cup Racing Series.
She is a 2003 Nemomatic Forklift that is painted yellow with a black roof stylized to look like a hat. Her eyes has blue color.
- Megan's merchandise is referred to the character by two names: Megan Shifter in the Americas and Andrew Buttes in Europe.
- Like Bryn Imageare and Mike Stockar, Megan has no appearances in any official Cars media, instead appearing only in Mattel's die-cast toy line.
- Her artwork is recycled from Mood Springs Pitty.
- She is named after Pixar employee, Megan Stifter.
- Along with Stacy and Shirley Spinout, she is one of the few known female pit crew members.