- This article is about a race car. To read about a person, see: Memo Rojas (person).
|Memo Rojas, Jr.|
|Make and model|
Red, Green and White
Memo Rojas (person) (Latin American Spanish version)
Cars 2 (Latin American Spanish version)
In the Mexican version of Cars 2 he was invited to the opening party of the World Grand Prix at the Tokyo National Art Center in Tokyo, Japan. During the party he spoke to Lewis Hamilton and briefly to Lightning McQueen. However, their conversation soon came to a stop when Memo pointed out Tow Mater talking to Zen Master, making McQueen remove himself from the conversation. He later reappears in Mater's dream laughing at him and McQueen alongside with Lewis.
- Memo Rojas, Jr. replaces Jeff Gorvette the time of one scene in the Latin American version, which is part of a localization of the movie in six different countries.
- Memo has the same car body as Max Schnell.
- Memo Rojas has his paint job based on a Mexican flag, without the coat of arms.
- He is based on, named after and voiced by Mexican racing driver Memo Rojas, Jr.
- While Memo is shown to have no number in Cars 2, the Disney Store die-cast line depicts him with the number 14 for the Ice Racers line of die-casts.
- Memo shares the same number (14) with Pyotr Racinov.