- Not to be confused with the voice actor.
Formula One race car
- "Ciao! Hi. Lightning McQueen told me this was the best place in the world to get tires. How ‘bout setting me and my friends up with three or four sets each?"
- —Michael Schumacher, CarsMichael Schumacher, also known as Ferrari F430, is a famous Ferrari race car with seven championship titles to his name. He is a 2006 Ferrari F430 that is painted red, with chrome rims and the small yellow Ferrari logo on his hood.
Michael appears during the epilogue of Cars, in which he is seen coming into Luigi's shop for tires, at the recommendation of Lightning McQueen. However, his appearance and his ability to speak Italian make Luigi and Guido faint in excitement. He is accompanied by a pair of Maseratis named Costanzo Della Corsa and Antonio Veloce Eccellente. He also appears at the Grand Re-opening of the Wheel Well Motel.
Profiles and statistics
- "With over 90 wins and seven championship titles to his name, Formula One race car Ferrari F430 is one of the most celebrated racecars ever. Born into humble origins, he grew up on the local short track his father maintained, and developed the skills he would need to become one of the most accomplished athletes in the world. Making his way up the ranks of the European road racing leagues, he went on to achieve a racing career so successful that his record will most likely never be surpassed. But when it comes down to it, there's nothing Ferrari loves more than spending time with his loving family."
- Michael Schumacher - Cars
- "Wow. Spero che il tuo amico si riprenda. Mi dicono che siete fantastici." - Cars
Names in other languages
|Polish||Michael Schumacher-Ferrari||Michael Schumacher-Ferrari|
|Spanish||Michael Schumacher-Ferrari||Michael Schumacher-Ferrari|
- He is voiced by and based on the real seven time world championship racer Michael Schumacher.