Demolition derby star
School Bus of Death (by Cruz)
- "It's Fritter time!"
- —Miss Fritter, Cars 3
Miss Fritter is a demolition derby legend with an intimidating appearance. She is an I.C.U. School Bus Type C who has "smoke stacks of doom", and a collection of license plates retrieved from her victims. Her design is based on that of a school bus, with a razor blade in place of a typical bus' stop sign. She also has a chain coming out of her grille. Her racing derby number is 58.
Miss Fritter was a school bus on her former home, Lower Belleville County.
In Cars 3, Miss Fritter is one of the participants in the demolition derby at Thunder Hollow Speedway. She is an undefeated Crazy Eight champion in the movie. She meets Lightning and Cruz in disguise after they enter the event by mistake. She also gives them nicknames. At one point, she takes out Taco before trying to take out Cruz. However, she is stopped by Lightning, making her tip on her side and losing her stop sign. She is eliminated when she rams into a "Fritter Time" sign, which falls over. Later, when McQueen's identity is revealed, she tells the press that she is a fan. She later watches the Florida 500 on TV and cheers on Cruz when she wins.
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Miss Fritter is an unlockable playable character in Cars 3: Driven to Win. She is unlocked by completing the Master-level event Miss Fritter Battle Race.
Miss Fritter's Racing Skoool
She appears in the short Miss Fritter's Racing Skoool. In the short, she appears in a commercial about her racing school, where she talks about how she felt driving for the Lower Belleville County Unified School District. However, she changed the direction of her life when she started her school. She also taught Dr. Damage, Faregame and Arvy how to race. At the end of the commercial, she laughs so loud that the sound wave causes Cruz Ramirez's Crazy Eight trophy to break again.
Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy
Profiles and statistics
- Official bio:
- "Miss Fritter loves the smash-and-crash life of demolition derby. A local legend at the Thunder Hollow Speedway, Fritter's formidable school-bus-size is intimidating, but it's her smoke stacks of doom, razor-sharp stop sign and crazy collection of her victims' license plates that usually steers her opponents in the other direction."
Names in other languages
- Bulgarian: Г-жа Изпържи (transcription: G-zha Izpŭrzhi)
- Chinese (simplified): 疯狂迈丝 (pinyin: Fēngkuáng Màisī)
- Chinese (traditional): 瘋狂邁絲 (pinyin: Fēngkuáng Màisī)
- Czech: Soudružka Bučitelka
- Danish: Frøken Fræs
- Hungarian: Miss Repesz
- Polish: Magister Felga
- Portuguese (European): Menina Fritter
- Portuguese (Brazilian): Maria Buzão
- Russian: Мисс Крошка (transcription: Miss Kroshka)
- Spanish (Castilian): Señorita Fritter
- Spanish (Latin American): Miss Fractura
|Cars 3: Driven to Win|