Blue, yellow, orange
Piston Cup racer
Misti Motorkrass is a Piston Cup racer who races for the Rev-N-Go racing team. She is a Crown Celesta that is painted in a light blue livery, with orange and black arrows, and the number 73 painted in yellow on her doors, roof, and Rev-N-Go painted on her hood.
In Cars, Misti competes in the Dinoco 400 at the Motor Speedway of the South. She is involved in the accident caused by Chick Hicks, where she collides with Johnny Blamer, but she is able to continue racing, despite receiving some minor cosmetic damage.
Profiles and statistics
- "Misti Motorkrass comes from a racing family, but not exactly on the track. Her brother Frank is a champion street racer on the East Side. Her brother Zach holds titles as the fastest drag racer in three towns, and legend has it her brother Dave has outrun five police cars in the past year alone. Suffice to say, Misti's family is very excited about her legitimate racing career and though she may not have a perfect track record at least her record is clean!"
Names in other languages
- Polish: Rudolfina Autokross
- Misti, Louise Nash, and Cruz Ramirez are the only three known female Piston Cup racers.
- Misti, Becky Wheelin, Kim Carllins, Jamie and Miss Fritter are the only female characters with no thick eyelashes.
- She has a grille, which represents a mustache in the Cars world.