Racing Sports Network statistician
Natalie Certain is a car working for the Racing Sports Network. She is very knowledgeable about racing statistics, and is described as a "super-smarty-pants statistician". She is maroon-colored Evolv Motors Provoc Quantus 4S, a model based on the Tesla Model S.
Natalie appears in Cars 3, as a statistician for the Racing Sports Network.
It is first presented by Chick Hicks in his program where she presents the "High-Tech Generation", throughout the film it presents the data and records of Jackson Storm and impressed to see Cruz Ramirez win the Florida 500.
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Natalie is an unlockable playable character in the game Cars 3: Driven to Win. Like most of the playable characters, she is unlocked by completing an uncertain amount of skill checks.
Profiles and statistics
- Official bio
- "Natalie Certain is a highly respected statistical analyst who knows her numbers. Book-smart and mathematically gifted, Certain is a fresh voice in the racing world. While she may earn top marks in her ability to evaluate a racer's stats, she could be underestimating the importance of determination."
Names in other languages
- German: Shary Schlau
- Polish: Natalia Pewna
- Portuguese: Natália Certeza
- Spanish (Latin American): Natalie Certeza
- (in Cars 3): Натали Дайджест (transcription: Nataly Daizhekt)
- (die-cast toy): Натали Конкретта (transcription: Nataly Konkretta)
|Cars 3: Driven to Win|