This article or section contains spoilers regarding an upcoming or recently released product. For those who would like to avoid said information, please turn back or proceed with caution.
Racing Sports Network statistician
Natalie Certain is acar working for the Racing Sports Network. She is very knowledgeable about racing statistics, and is described as a "super-smarty-pants statistician". She is maroon-colored Evolv Motors Provoc Quantus 4S, a model based on the Tesla Model S.
Natalie appears in Cars 3, as a statistician for the Racing Sports Network.
It is first presented by Chick Hicks in his program where she presents the "High-Tech Generation", throughout the film it presents the data and records of Jackson Storm and impressed to see Cruz Ramirez win the Florida 500.
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Natalie is an unlockable playable character in the game Cars 3: Driven to Win. Like most of the playable characters, she is unlocked by completing an uncertain amount of skill checks.
Profiles and statistics
- Official bio
- "Natalie Certain is a highly respected statistical analyst who knows her numbers. Book-smart and mathematically gifted, Certain is a fresh voice in the racing world. While she may earn top marks in her ability to evaluate a racer's stats, she could be underestimating the importance of determination."
Names in other languages
- German: Shary Schlau
- Polish: Natalia Pewna
- Portuguese: Natália Certeza
- Spanish (Latin American): Natalie Certeza
- (in Cars 3): Натали Дайджест (transcription: Nataly Daizhekt)
- (die-cast toy): Натали Конкретта (transcription: Nataly Konkretta)
|Cars 3: Driven to Win|