Obey Traffic Signals is a Russian commercial used to promote Cars 2, that talks about traffic safety.
The short starts out with a blue pitty named Misha crossing the road, but jumping back when cars shoot at him. A zebra-striped Mater takes Misha to a traffic signal and teaches him how to use the crosswalk. When a car attempts to drive at a red light, Mater stops him and scolds him, and carefully has Misha cross.
- Misha's name was confirmed in a Behind the Scenes video.
- Mater has a zebra paint job because it's the same color of a crosswalk. In Russia, 'zebra' is a crosswalk's nickname.
- Vladimir Trunkov makes a short cameo.
- This advertisment saying that all pedestrian rules in Cars universe are for pitties.
- Vladimir Trunkov, as mentioned above, makes a cameo, even though he should still be in prison.