|Planes: The Video Game|
August 6, 2013
- 1 Gameplay
- 2 Chapters
- 3 Characters
- 4 Landmarks
- 5 Weapons and Items
- 6 Achievements
- 7 Wing Ranks
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Goofs
- 10 Gallery
- 11 External Links
Story mode is set up with different missions, so players can play as one of the characters to complete them while avoiding obstacles and any other conflicts throughout the levels. There is a total of 29 different chapters in the game, with four belonging to each character, with one extra mission in Dusty's chapters.
Free Flight mode allows players to fly freely on any landmarks they have unlocked. There are 10 puzzle pieces in each location, and once all 10 are collected in a landmark, a postcard is unlocked for that landmark.
Air Rally mode allows players to race against other players or computer players on any stage they have unlocked. You must fly through each of the blue and white checkpoints in order to advance in the race. If you miss one, you will have turn around and fly back through it.
Balloon Pop mode allows players to pop a certain number of balloons on any stage they have unlocked. Blue balloons are worth 10 points, yellow balloons are worth 20 points, and red balloons are worth 100 points.
Skipper tells various stories to Bravo and Echo in Story Mode.
- Training Mode
- Trouble in Propwash
- Himalayan Hero
- Ripslinger's Revenge
- Blown out of Proportion
- Power to the People
- Deadstick Cleanup
- Volcano Chaos
- Old Dog, New Trick
- A Colorful Calamity
- Too Fast, Two Fueled
- Diwali Destruction
- The Grand Finale
El Chupacabra's Chapters
- Super El Taxicabra!
- Ticket to Ride
- Twist of Fate
- Air Force Juan
- Full Metal Fuselage
- The Junior Jolly Wrench
- Firework Festivity
- Weathering the Storm
- Flysenhower Needs Our Help
- The Jolly Wrenches
- Flysenhower Verses the Volcano
- Trouble for Propwash
- Ripslinger Smash
- Flying Blind
There are ten playable characters in the console version, but Skipper, Bravo, Ned and Zed are only playable in the console version. Dusty's Racing and Turbo skins are playable and exclusive to the console version, where Dusty's Jolly Wrenches paint job and modifications are exclusive to the handheld version.
- Trev Diesel
- Dwight D. Flysenhower
- Colin Cowling (voice only)
|Photo||Name||How to unlock|
Free Flight: Unlocked by default
Free Flight: Earn the "Elite" rank
Free Flight: Earn the "Iceman" rank
Free Flight: Earn the "Jolly Wrenches Elite" rank
Free Flight: Earn the "Wing Boss" rank
Free Flight: Earn the "Amateur" rank
Free Flight: Earn the "Cougar" rank
Free Flight: Earn the "Iron Eagle" rank
Free Flight: Earn the "Sundown" rank
Weapons and Items
- Toroidal Vortex Cannon: Fires a strong burst of air.
- Plow: Rams other planes and destroys hard objects.
- Vita-minamulch Sprayer: Sprays Leadbottom's Vitaminamulch on fields.
- Paint Sprayer: Fires a shot of paint.
- Flare Launcher: Fires a flare to to light lamps, torches, and other flammable objects.
- Magnet: Carries objects, and pitties.
- De-Tornadofier: Causes tornadoes to vanish.
- Lightning Rod: Gathers lightning from lightning clouds to power up machines.
- Camera: Used to take photos of landmarks.
- Super Taxi Magnet: Carries pitties and increases funds.
- Cannon: Fires cannon shots.
|Name||How to achieve|
|Dusty||Complete all Dusty missions.|
|Bulldog||Complete all Bulldog missions.|
|Skipper||Complete all Skipper missions.|
|El Chupacbra||Complete all El Chupacabra missions.|
|Ishani||Complete all Ishani missions.|
|Echo||Complete all Echo missions.|
|Ripslinger||Complete all Ripslinger missions.|
|Co-Pilot||Complete one story mission with a friend.|
|Co-Piloteer||Complete 5 story missions with a friend.|
|Globe Trotter!||Complete all story missions.|
|Air Miles||Fly for a total of 250 miles.|
|The Need For Speed||Fly at boost speed for a total of 60 minutes.|
|A Little Loopy||Perform 100 360° loops.|
|Wind of Change||Perform 100 180° turn arounds.|
|Roll Over and Over||Perform 200 barrel rolls (either direction).|
|Flight School||Reach rank 5.|
|Winging It||Reach rank 10.|
|Gaining Respect||Reach rank 15.|
|Legendary Pilot||Reach rank 20.|
|Five Hundred||Pick up 500 points worth of wing collectibles.|
|One Thousand||Pick up 1000 points worth of wing collectibles.|
|Tour Guide||Collect all landmark puzzle pieces in one location.|
|Sightseer||Claim one landmark puzzle piece in each location.|
|World Traveler||Claim all landmark puzzle pieces in all locations.|
|World Class Pilot||Win one air rally.|
|Baloon Popper||Win one balloon pop.|
|Hot Shot||Perform one perfect landing.|
|A Bronze Medal||Unlock one bronze medal.|
|All Bronze Medals||Unlock all bronze medals.|
|A Silver Medal||Unlock one silver medal.|
|All Silver Medals||Unlock all silver medals.|
|A Gold Medal||Unlock one gold medal.|
|All Gold Medals||Unlock all gold medals.|
|A Platinum Medal||Unlock one platinum medal.|
|All Platinum Medals||Unlock all platinum medals.|
|Wings Around The Globe||Complete all achievements.|
- Amateur: Unlocks Free Flight - Iceland
- Instructor: Unlocks Balloon Pop - Germany
- Goose: Unlocks Air Rally - Dubai
- Cougar: Unlocks Free Flight - India, Dusty 'Racing' Skin
- Tiger: Unlocks Balloon Pop - Nepal
- Jester: Unlocks Air Rally - Deadstick Desert
- Sundown: Unlocks Free Flight - Pacific Ocean
- Stinger: Unlocks Balloon Pop - China
- Wing Man: Unlocks Air Rally - Iceland, Dusty 'Supercharged' Skin
- Wing Boss: Unlocks Free Flight - Germany
- Viper: Unlocks Balloon Pop - Dubai
- Veteran: Unlocks Air Rally - India
- Iron Eagle: Unlocks Free Flight - Nepal
- Ace: Unlocks Balloon Pop - Deadstick Desert
- Centurion: Unlocks Air Rally - Pacific Ocean
- Iceman: Unlocks Free Flight - China, Balloon Pop - Pacific Ocean
- Maverick: Unlocks Balloon Pop - Iceland, Air Rally - Nepal
- Elite: Unlocks Air Rally - Germany, Free Flight - Deadstick Desert
- Jolly Wrenches Elite: Unlocks Free Flight - Dubai, Balloon Pop - India, Air Rally - China
- It is unknown how come the game was made, as Disney Interactive stated that they will do playsets of upcoming films for Disney Infinity instead of doing a whole new game on them.
- Once players complete the training level, they can choose Dusty, Ishani, El Chu and Bulldog in any order they want.
- The description of A Colorful Calamity in the game says that Ishani has to save the 'Festival of Colors' (i.e. Holi) During the mission, Ishani always says 'Diwali', and another name for Diwali: 'Festival of Lights'.
|Planes: The Video Game|