Prince of England
- "This is getting nowhere fast. We really should go, Grandmother."
- —Prince Wheeliam, Cars 2
Prince Wheeliam is the prince of England. He appears in Cars 2, watching the race in London alongside his grandmother, wondering what is happening between Mater and McQueen and who is currently winning the race.
He is a 2009 Bentley Continental GT that is painted grey, with clear headlights and a black grille. He has the Union Jack design painted in white on his roof.
Profiles and statistics
- "Prince Wheeliam of England is an avid racing fan. He can’t believe his luck that the final race of the one-of-a-kind World Grand Prix is happening on the streets of London. Though he must remain impartial when by his grandmother the Queen’s side, he is privately rooting for his fellow Brits Lewis Hamilton and Nigel Gearsley to cross the finish line first."
Names in other languages
|Polish||Książe Wheeliam||Prince Wheeliam|
|German||Prinz Wheeliam||Prince Wheeliam|
|Russian||Принц Мобильям||Prince Mobilliam|
- Wheeliam is based on the real Prince William, Duke of Cambridge. He is the grandson of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Wheeliam bears a paint job that had first been designed for the character Lewis Hamilton, before being discarded by Lewis, who preferred a black and yellow design.
- His wheel trims and roof are modeled after the British Flag.
- His diecast shows him with a green paint job.