Prince of England
- "This is getting nowhere fast. We really should go, Grandmother."
- —Prince Wheeliam, Cars 2
In Cars 2, Wheeliam watches the final leg of the World Grand Prix alongside his grandmother and several other royal guests. However, when the Lemons' plot cause Mater to distract Lightning McQueen and take him off course, they eventually end up on the podium where Wheeliam and The Queen are sitting.
When Mater reveals he is carrying a bomb under his hood, Wheeliam pushes his grandmother to evacuate. Instead, they sit and wait, until Miles Axlerod deactivates the bomb using his voice. Mater is knighted for his efforts, and the interrupted race is rescheduled to be held at Radiator Springs.
Profiles and statistics
- Official Cars 2 bio
- "Prince Wheeliam of England is an avid racing fan. He can’t believe his luck that the final race of the one-of-a-kind World Grand Prix is happening on the streets of London. Though he must remain impartial when by his grandmother the Queen’s side, he is privately rooting for his fellow Brits Lewis Hamilton and Nigel Gearsley to cross the finish line first."
Names in other languages
|Polish||Książe Wheeliam||Prince Wheeliam|
|German||Prinz Wheeliam||Prince Wheeliam|
|Russian||Принц Мобильям||Prince Mobilliam|
- Wheeliam is based on the real Prince William, Duke of Cambridge, who is the grandson of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Wheeliam's paint job is recycled from an early design for Lewis Hamilton. The real Lewis Hamilton personally discarded it in favor of a black and yellow design.
- His wheel trims and roof are modeled after the British Flag.