Blue, white, red
Pyotr is a Mercedes-Benz AMG DTM, being the same model as Max Schnell. He is painted in Russia's flag, with blue on his front and spoiler, red on the middle, and white at the back. On his sides, he has a white square with the racing number 14. He also has a star on his hood that is colored in the pattern of Russia's flag.
- "The race starts and I say Goodbye!"
- —Line 1
- I will leave you in a cloud of my exhaust!"
- —Line 2
- "Do you need me?"
- —Line 3
- The race starts and I say: До Свидания."
- —Line 4
- Some upgrades will suit me very well."
- —Line 5
- "Привет comrade!"
- —Line 6
- "Soon I will see you at the finish line."
- —Line 7
- "Get ready for a whole new ME."
- —Line 8
- "Hello comrade!"
- —Line 9
- "Get ready for a whole new Russian racer!"
- —Line 10
- "Yes, I think I'll have fun here."
- —Line 11
- "Let us see what we can do, yes?"
- —Line 12
- "Until next time!"
- —Line 13
- "До Свидания."
- —Line 14
- In Russian, he is called Пётр Гонкин (Pyotr Gonkin).
- Although he is Russian, he does not appear in the Russian version of Cars 2. Vitaly Petrov takes his place.
- He is the only character who debuted in Cars: Fast as Lightning.
|Image||Paint job||Video game|
|Russian Star||Cars: Fast as Lightning|
|ICE||Cars: Fast as Lightning|