Jackson Storm's crew chief
- "I put McQueen in there! Gimme some real competition!”
- —Ray Reverham telling Jackson Storm that he put Lightning McQueen in the simulator, Cars 3
Ray is painted entirely black, with his doors sporting Jackson Storm's "S" symbol, but changed to black with blue outlines instead of completely blue, and the number 20 on top of the S. Although the name of Ray's model is unknown, the front part of his body is the same as that of Stu Scattershields and Herb Curbler.
Profiles and statistics
- Official description
- "Jackson Storm's crew chief, and an expert at training in the cutting edge technology and tactics being used by the next-gen racers."
- "I put McQueen in there! Give me some real competition!" - Ray talking to Storm while he is training on the simulator, Cars 3
- "You're watching this, right?" - Cars 3
- "Just wanna let you know, Ramirez is moving up towards you." - Cars 3
- "Ramirez is moving up to fourth..." - Cars 3
- "Ramirez is in third!" - Cars 3
- His name is a pun on his voice actor, Ray Evernham, who, besides lending his voice to the character, also served as a story consultant to the filmmakers during the development of Cars 3.
- In the Danish version, he is named "Henning Lykkehjul" after Henrik Lykkegaard, who was performing.