Jackson Storm's crew chief
- "Jackson Storm's crew chief, and an expert at training in the cutting edge technology and tactics being used by the next-gen racers."
- —Official description
Reverham attends all of Jackson Storm's Piston Cup races in Cars 3. In addition to coaching Storm throughout his races, Reverham also helps him train. When Storm is practicing in the high-tech simulator, Reverham decides to put Lightning McQueen's likeness into the display to give him some "real competition," though they both laugh at the idea that McQueen could actually be a threat.
At the Florida 500, Reverham and Storm are both caught off guard when Cruz Ramirez replaces McQueen halfway through the race. When Ramirez starts catching up to Storm's lead, Reverham angrily warns Storm of her quickly rising position.
Although the name of Ray's model is unknown, the front part of his body is the same as that of Stu Scattershields and Herb Curbler. He is painted entirely black, save for the sleek number 20 painted on his doors, surrounded by blue and black lines that transition into one another. He sports a black grille that resembles a mustache.
- "I put McQueen in there! Give you some real competition!" - Cars 3
- "You're watching this, right?" - Cars 3
- "Just wanna let you know, Ramirez is moving up towards you." - Cars 3
- "Ramirez is moving up to fourth..." - Cars 3
- "Ramirez is in third!" - Cars 3
- His name is a pun on his voice actor, Ray Evernham, who, besides lending his voice to the character, also served as a story consultant to the filmmakers during the development of Cars 3.
- In the Danish version, he is named "Henning Lykkehjul" after Henrik Lykkegaard, who was performing.