Hot Pink, purple, white
Piston Cup racer
- "I'm here, you're here, let's go!"
- —Rich Mixon, Cars 3: Driven to Win
Rich Mixon is a next-generation Piston Cup racer. He entered the Piston Cup in the beginning of the 2017 season, replacing Reb Meeker as the Next-Gen Tank Coat racer. He is a Next-Gen 2017 Race Car SA-3.
In Cars 3, Rich makes his Piston Cup debut in the 2017 season, becoming the Tank Coat racer after replacing Reb Meeker. He competes against the likes of next-generation front-runner Jackson Storm, and long-time champion Lightning McQueen, though the latter struggles against Rich and the other next-generation racers. In Florida 500, he starts in 32nd place. Later, he is involved in the wreck caused be Cam Spinner after hiting a unknown car. He is the first racer to be imagined as a tractor by Cruz Ramirez during the race. He finishes in 26th place.
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Rich is an unlockable playable character in Cars 3: Driven to Win. He is unlocked by completing 85 skill checks.
- Rich Mixon's name is similar to the thirty-seventh president of the United States, Richard Nixon.
- In Under the Hood: The Next-Generation Racers, Rich is mistakenly called Eugene Carbureski, the original Tank Coat racer from the first film.
- In Cars 3: Driven to win his eyes are green, but in the movie his eyes are blue.
|Cars 3: Driven to Win|