This article or section contains spoilers regarding an upcoming or recently released product. For those who would like to avoid said information, please turn back or proceed with caution.
Piston Cup racer
- "I'm here, you're here, let's go!"
- —Rich Mixon, Cars 3: Driven to Win
In Cars 3, Rich makes his Piston Cup debut in the 2017 season, becoming the Tank Coat racer after replacing Reb Meeker. He competes against the likes of next-generation front-runner Jackson Storm, and long-time champion Lightning McQueen, though the later struggles against Rich and the other next-generation racers. When Cam Spinner causes a wreck, he is involved in the wreck but he's able to continue. He is the first racer to be imagined as a tractor by Cruz Ramirez during the Florida 500. He finishes in 26th place.
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Rich is an unlockable playable character in Cars 3: Driven to Win. He is unlocked by completing 85 skill checks.
- Rich Mixon's name is similar to the thirty-seventh president of the United States, Richard Nixon.
- In Under the Hood: The Next-Generation Racers, Rich is mistakenly called Eugene Carbureski, the original Tank Coat racer from the first film.
- In Cars 3: Driven to win his eyes are green, but in the movie his eyes are blue.
|Cars 3: Driven to Win|