The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
Piston Cup racer (former)
Cars 3: Driven to Win
Scott is an unlockable playable character in Cars 3: Driven to Win. Like most of the playable characters, he is unlocked by completing an uncertain amount of skill checks.
Profiles and statistics
- "River Scott came from modest beginnings, but he always made the very best of what he had. With seven circuit wins from the early 1950s, his unique body style made him a trailblazer in the Piston Cup. He was scrappy and improvisational, and wore his dents proudly as symbols of what he had been through. He was Doc's racing contemporary and friend, and loves to tell tales of the good old days."
- "Shouldn't you be running practice laps in Florida by now?"- Cars 3
- "Looking for your lost mojo?" - Cars 3
- "She won't admit this, but she used to have serious eyes for Hud." - Cars 3
- "Hud was the fastest racer in this side of the Mississipi." Cars 3
- "He used to say: "Cling in to him like you was two junebugs on a summer night!"." - Cars 3
- "Let's just say the moon was always shinin' on us!" - Cars 3
- "You don't get to be a legend without winning. That's where I come in!" - Cars 3: Driven to Win
- "I could do this all day, but let's go!" - Cars 3: Driven to Win
- "Time to scoot out of here!" - Cars 3: Driven to Win
- "Watch out, River's running wild!" - Cars 3: Driven to Win
- "I won? Oh, yeah, I won!" - Cars 3: Driven to Win
Names in other languages
|Cars 3: Driven to Win|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.