Thunder Hollow Speedway gatekeeper
- *"Rule number one: Gate closes, you race! Rule number two: Last car standing wins! And rule number three: No cursing! It's family night!"
- —Roscoe, Cars 3
Profiles and statistics
- "Roscoe is the gate keeper at Thunder Hollow Speedway. He's amused when he meets rookies who think they're braves enough to run on Crazy Eight night and has fun watching them try to survive on the track. Despite that, Roscoe's a stickler for the rules: no escaping the track once the race starts; last car standing wins ; and no cursing on family night. But swerving is encouraged."
- "Hey now! Are you that out-of-towner?" - Cars 3
- "Oh, they'll be along! We always let our guests start right up front." - Cars 3
- "Rule number one: Gate closes, you race." - Cars 3