- "You better run! They say there's a Banshee out here somewhere n' that but I ain't seen him yet! Goodnight!"
- —Mater, Mater and the Ghostlight
Banshee / Monster Truck
The Screamin' Banshee is a large truck.
The Screamin' Banshee lurks outside of Radiator Springs in Ornament Valley. The Banshee waits for anyone who wanders out alone in the darkness of night. He is rarely spotted but is well known through myths and legends. Nothing can make the Banshee show fear. However, he is a bit puzzled by Mater.
He was seen at the end of Mater and the Ghostlight, with Mater in front of him. However, Mater doesn't know that it's the Screamin' Banshee and warns him of him. Then, he says goodnight and drives away, leaving the Banshee very puzzled.
Names in other languages
|Polish||Krwiopijcza Strzyga||Blood-drinking Monster|
|Russian||Бензиновый вампир||Gasoline vampire|
|Latin American Spanish||Espectro Aullador||Howling Specter|
- Screamin' Banshee's name had been based on the Irish legend of the Banshee.
- His crane hook is resemble to the Maui's hook from tht 2016' Moana cartoon.
- In comic, he hate when somebody name him 'mate'.
|Mater and the Ghostlight|