Spy Jet / Finn McMissile's Transporter
Siddeley is a spy plane who works with Finn McMissile.
Siddeley is a state-of-the-art British twin-engine spy jet. At 176 feet from nose to tail and an impressive 157-foot wingspan, the super sleek silver-bodied Siddeley streaks through international skies at record-breaking mach 1 speeds. Outfitted with all the latest in high-tech spy equipment, including cloaking technology, defensive weaponry and afterburners, Siddeley is Finn’s steadfast partner-in-fighting-crime around the globe.
Cars 2: The Video Game
Though Siddeley doesn't make a major appearance in Cars 2: The Video Game, he does appear in the game in one of the buildings in Airport Arena.
Siddeley can be seen at the Mexico City airport during the final stretch from Mexico back to New York City.
Planes: Fire and Rescue
Siddeley can be seen delivering celebrities to Fusel Lodge at Piston Peak National Park.
Siddeley's design seems exact to a Gulfstream V aircraft.
- A113 appears on Siddeley's tail.
- He is not weaponized and relies on Finn or other armed vehicles to fight off enemies.
- He has VTOL. Such designs are impossible on jets with his structure and the like.
- The Latin on the British secret service emblem seen inside Siddeley reads, "Honor Courage Horsepower."
- Siddeley's windscreen is a composition of metallic-coated fused silica quartz to withstand the temperature and speed at UV rays he may be exposed to during his high-speed trips.
- Assuming that Siddeley is also a private transporter (in his other appearances), he may have contracts outside of Finn's field as a part-time job.
- A model of a plane similar to Siddeley was in Andy's room in Toy Story 3.
- The name 'Siddeley' is possibly a reference to the real-life airplane manufacturer Hawker Siddeley.
- He appears in Planes at the Mexican airport.
- He appears in Planes: Fire and Rescue landing on the Fusel Lodge.
|Cars 2: The Video Game|