|Steve "Slick" LaPage|
Dark green, lime green, yellow, silver, black
Dark blue (Cars 3 and die-cast)
Piston Cup racer
Steve competes in the 2016 Piston Cup season in Cars 3. He enters the season as a mid-season replacement for the previous Trunk Fresh racer, Dirkson D'Agostino. Steve makes his debut at the Heartland Motor Speedway and finishes in twentieth place. At the Florida 500, he is involved in the multi-car wreck ignited by Cam Spinner after colliding with him, and then later collides with J.P. Drive. He is severely damaged and does not finish the race, although he is not seen damaged after the crash on the penultimate lap.
- On his concept art, he has a lighter shade of green, and is painted black instead of grey.
- At the Florida 500, after the crash, he was not able to continue, but his team was still in the race. He was also not seen damaged after the crash when some of the next-gens were coming by while Cruz Ramirez was racing.
- In the crash, he is the second racer that was severely damaged after the wreck.
- Steve LaPage is the only next-gen racer with no vents.
- When Steve appears in Under the Hood: The Next-Generation Racers, he is mistakenly referred to as Conrad Camber and said to have Conrad's sponsor, Shiny Wax.
- On his 1:55 scale die-cast, he has details on his spoiler, but in the movie, he has a completely black spoiler.
- In the movie, he is painted a dark shade of green, that is almost black, but on the die-cast, he is a slightly lighter shade of green.
- On his artwork, he has green eyes, but in the movie, he has blue eyes. He probably has green contacts.