Black, green, yellow, silver
Piston Cup racer
Steve competes in the 2016 Piston Cup season in Cars 3. He enters the season as a mid-season replacement for the previous Trunk Fresh racer, Dirkson D'Agostino. Steve makes his debut at the Heartland Motor Speedway and finishes in tweentieth place. In the Florida 500, he is involved in the multi-car wreck ignited by Cam Spinner after colliding with him, and then later collides with J.P. Drive. He is severely damaged and does not finish the race (Althrough he was not seen damaged after the crash on Lap 499/500.
Name in other languages
|Polish||Steve "Przysiek" LaPage||Steve "Slick" LaPage|
|Ukrainian||Стів "Слайд" ЛаСторінка||Steve "Slide" LaPage|
|Russian||Стив "Скользкий" ЛяСтраница||Steve "Slippery" ForPage|
- On his concept art, he has a lighter shade of green, and is painted black instead of grey.
- In the Florida 500, after the crash, he was not able to continue, but his team was still in the race.
- In the crash, he is the second racer that was severely damaged after the wreck.
- He was not seen damaged after the crash when some of the next-gens were coming by while Cruz Ramirez was racing.
- Steve LaPage is the only next-gen racer with no vents.
- When Steve appears in Under the Hood: The Next-Generation Racers, he is mistakenly referred to as Conrad Camber and said to have Conrad's sponsor, Shiny Wax.
- On his 1:55 scale diecast, he has details on his spoiler, but in the movie, he has a completely black spoiler.