|Place of residence|
Brawny Motor Co. Spark EA
Stock race car
Red, black, gray, white
T.G. Castlenut was a stock race car that lived in the United States. He was a racing driver who, around late 2010s, competed in the Piston Cup Racing Series for the Re-Volting team with the number 48. In 2016, in the midseason, with the rise of popularity of high-tech next-generation series of race cars, that had better achievements on the tracks, he stopped competing in Piston Cup and got replaced by Re-Volting with Aaron Clocker.
Castlenut was a Brawny Motor Co. Spark EA stock race car with Lightyear racing tyres. His eyes were blue. He had red livery with black hood, boot and bold stripes on the sides. He had white and grey roof. He had a white number 48 on his sides and the roof and the logo of Re-Volting on his hood, boot, back and sides.
- Racing number 48 was also used by: Aaron Clocker and Heavy Semicooler.
- Other racers sponsored by Re-Volting were: Davey Apex, Bashman, Aaron Clocker, Leroy Heming, Slim Hood, Jet, Lonely, Nacho, Dusty Roadmeister, Sassy, Sky, Caleb Worley and Viper.
- While he and Aaron Clocker used the number 48 in Cars 3, Davey Apex, the Re-Volting racer in Cars, had used the number 84.
- Mattel had confused Davey Apex in its 1:55 scale diecast toy series, mistakenly labeling him as T.G. Castlenut.
Names in other languages
- Russian: Ти Джи Каслнат (transcription: Ti Dzhi Kaslnat)