This is the talk page for the article "Cars: Fast as Lightning". Please use this page to discuss edits to the article only.
Character Paint Jobs
Since I actually unlocked all the characters, I'll be putting in the names of the paint jobs for the characters.
- Todd Marcus: Rookie Green, Golden Champion
- Chick Hicks: Dinoco (from the Lightning's Nightmare scene from Cars), Purple Rage
- Fillmore: Tie-Dye, Flower Power
- Tow Mater: Mater the Greater (from Cars Toon short of said name), Tokyo (Tokyo Mater design)
- Flo: Ice Queen, Femme Fatale
- Luigi: Lightning Fan, Italian Racer
- Guido: Lightning Fan, Lightning Pit Car
- Sheriff: Retro, Ranger
- Snot Rod: Neon, Jet-Black
- Wingo: Neon, Party Time
- DJ: Neon, Stay Gold
- Boost: Neon, Calm & Collected
- Miguel Camino: Spanish Flag, Para Espana
- Carla Veloso: Carnaval, Quente
- Shu Todoroki: Tokyo Nights, Japanese Flag
- Raoul CaRoule: Vive la France, French Flag
- Holley Shiftwell: Police Car, Glimmer Gal
- Finn McMissile: Airport Security (same airport disguise from Cars 2), Undercover Agent
- Francesco Bernoulli: Green Envy, Italian Wonder
- Lightning McQueen: Retro Look (Original Cars design), Champion (Cars 2 body with Dinoco paint)
- Max Schnell: Chrome, Empire
Cars 3 Updates?
Do you think that the reason that there hasn't been a update for Fast as Lightning for a long time is that the developers are working on Cars 3 material? 'Cause if that's the case, then we can expect to play as Cruz & Jackson in the future. Razor Boyz (talk) 01:33, February 3, 2017 (UTC)
- Don't know. They never made any announcements. --Lightening McQueen (talk) 19:34, May 20, 2020 (UTC)
Let's ask ourselves this question?
Had the shutdown not occurred for Fast as Lightning, what kind of characters, paintjobs, and other stuff would've been included in it? I would've seen Ramone, Sally, Mia, Tia, Strip, Cruz, Jackson, Natalie, and Doc's old racing friends for starters. Razor Boyz (talk) 17:06, May 20, 2020 (UTC)