This is the talk page for the article "Planes". Please use this page to discuss edits to the article only.
Removing some cast members and characters
I understand that you said that Thornhill wasn't in Planes. But what about Yorkie, Dwight D. Flysenhower, Brent Mustangburger, Brent Musburger, David Croft and Hector Vector? (I've just seen on Pixar Wiki that it says "Dwight D. 'Yorkie' Flysenhower", suggesting that Yorkie is the nickname of Dwight.) Also, about Harland, Wikipedia and Pixar Wiki said that he is voiced by John Ratzenberger, not John Lasseter. Also, you've forgotten about Emerson Hatcher and others shown on the Pixar Wiki page. --Lightening McQueen (talk) 13:25, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry, I re-did the character list in order of how big their roles were. That was just me missing a few. But you do realize that you can go ahead and add them, right?
- Hector Vector wasn't in the movie from what I can remember. The only scene with a helicopter was when Dusty is rescued from the ocean, so while it may be Hector, it didn't look like it to me.
- Oh and Emerson Hatcher is Emerson Tenney's former name :)RodRedlineM1 (talk) 13:34, August 15, 2013 (UTC)
- I think Yorkie might actually be the nickname of Dwight. Also, as Razor Boyz said, "Le" in "Le King" sounds more French than Irish, so I wonder if "Little King" is actually his real name. Some websites like Pixar Wiki also said that Dwight is voiced by Larry the Cable Guy, and Planes Wiki has said that Judge Davis makes a cameo in the film. Also, I'm wondering if I had seen someone like Krate Rainson-Wash in the background of El Chu and Franz at an airport as shown here. --Lightening McQueen (talk) 18:07, September 4, 2013 (UTC)
- 1. Yeah, his nickname is Yorkie
- 2. It looks like his name is Little King
- 3. He never talks
- 4. I didn't notice Judge Davis from what I can remember. He probably is though
- 5. It is probably supposed to be Krate
- Recently, I have renamed the article page for Emerson so it has her current surname. I already know that Judge Davis does appear. Also, Little King's name is correct, as I saw the full name on him and the leaderboard. For Hector Vector, I've looked carefully in that scene of the film, and it looks like it is him because it has got the same paint job like the logo and navy paint job. --Lightening McQueen (talk) 19:31, January 9, 2014 (UTC)