|Topper Deckington III|
Double Decker Bus in London
Topper Deckington III is a double decker bus.
Sir Topper Deckington III is a classic British double-decker bus in a vivid shade of red who relishes in his daily Killswitch route through London’s famous bustling Petroldilly Circus.
There are many double decker buses that appear in London, and in consequence, it is unknown which one would be Topper Deckington.
Topper is painted red, with several advertisements above his windows.
Topper Deckington III is modeled as an RM-class AEC Routemaster.
Topper is a Double Decker Bus who transports others around London.
- Topper Deckington III will appear on a loading screen for Cars 2: The Video Game on occasions. Double Decker Buses appear in Buckingham Sprint races going around a loop when drifting around in the tracks, and if you hit one, they will make you spin and slow down. They also speak, but it is unknown who voices them.
- One of the double decker buses has an advertisement for "Calahan's Gastropub & Knittery", which is an allusion to Lighting Director Sharon Calahan.
- The die-cast version of the double decker bus looks nothing like Topper, since he is assigned to a different route number while Topper is assigned only to Killswitch.
- The right half of Topper's windshield resembles a monocle. This is because in real life, a Routemaster bus' windshield (which houses the bus' cockpit) is completely asymmetrical, with the right windshield being protruded more than the left. Topper is also given a more protruding nose and his grille resembles a mustache.
- It is unknown why the Cars world would need buses as cars definitely could not fit inside one.
Names in other versions
- Polish: Piętrus Deckington III
|Cars 2: The Video Game|