- It is the car-themed version of Pixar's Toy Story, with a few differences.
- In the normal version, when Woody shouts to Buzz "YOU ARE A TOY!!", he says in the car-themed version, "YOU ARE A TOY CAR!"
- When Buzz says "You are a sad strange little man, and you have my pity." in the normal version, he says "You are a sad strange little wagon, and you have my pity." in the car-themed version.
- When Hamm says "Pardon me. I hate to break up the staff meeting, but they're here!" in the normal version, he says "Hey, I hate to break up the road rally, guys, but they're here!" in the car-themed version.
- When Buzz bids farewell to Woody in the normal version, he turns around after saying it and walks away. In the car-themed version, he quickly turns around and drives off quickly while saying "Farewell."
- The car-themed version shows the scene of Hamm shouting that Andy's friends have arrived for his birthday party after Woody's argument with Buzz on that he is a toy. In the normal version, the scenes are switched around, with Hamm's scene before Woody and Buzz's scene.
- In the car-themed version, when Woody said "Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, you loony!", that is the same line originally said by the proper version of Woody himself in the normal version of the film.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.