Hugo Family Leader
Victor Hugo is the head of the Hugo family.
The dreaded Victor Hugo is the head of the Hugo crime family. Sure he's known to break down quite often, has leaky seals and gaskets, and is still waiting on major replacement parts to get him back on the road again, but Mr. H has got Karl to haul him and Ivan to tow him wherever he needs to go. Now that he's the leader of an entire crime organization, Victor has the other Lemons shaking in their tires, and he runs the syndicate like the well-oiled machine that he's not!
In Cars 2, Victor is the head lemon of the Hugo family, being referred to as "the boss" by fellow Hugos. During the film, Victor uses Ivan, a blue tow truck, as his own personal transportation towing him place to place instead of having to drive on his own. He attends the meeting with the other main heads of the three lemon families (Gremlin, Pacer, Trunkov) in Porto Corsa with Professor Z to discuss their evil plans about discrediting the Allinol by using the radiation disguised camera to crash out the racers in the World Grand Prix that use the gas, and ensure that all cars keep using conventional fuel to secure the profits of their "lemon" organization who managed to secure the largest unexplored oil resources in the world.
Near the end of the film, Victor is arrested in London with his fellow lemons.
Victor is painted pale yellow, with chrome lining and undercarriage. He has a black grille sporting the Yugo logo, and a black bumper. He has chrome rims and headlights.
Victor is a 1983 Volgar Hugo NG-1. He is also a Yugo 45 (Zastava Koral), with some adjustments: the logo V on his front bumper and two separate headlights on each side.
Victor's license plate is PA TRON 93.
Victor is the head of the Hugo Crime Family.
- Cars 2: The Video Game (as a downloadable character)
- His tires read Road Hug such as Acer, Fred Pacer, Vladimir Trunkov, and a British Police Officer.
- Victor Hugo's name can seem surprising, since it's the same name of a famous French writer.
- Along with Grem, Acer, Professor Z and Miles Axlerod, Victor Hugo is playable (downloadable) in Cars 2: The Video Game, even though they are villains. However, it could be that they are part of the simulation.
- Hugos were infamous for being unreliable and were a failure in the United States, hence Victor being the leader of a mafia of unreliable automobiles. Hugos are a pun on Yugos.
- Victor's pale yellow paint job is identical to the one of a Yugo that appeared in the 1995 film Die Hard with a Vengeance.
- "Ivan, why do you insult me so by making me wait here?"
- Victor Hugo: "Is the big boss here yet?"
Vladimir Trunkov: "No, not yet."
Tubbs Pacer: "He's supposed to be here any minute."
- —Victor Hugo's asks if the Big Boss arrived.
|Cars 2: The Video Game|