For older active cars
Vitoline is a special fuel additive vitamin for older but active cars. Sponsoring a race car seemed like a good way to get that message to their customers, and James Cleanair was the perfect age car for it. Vitoline also sponsors Aikens and Racer 52. Between the events of Cars and Cars 3, Brick Yardley takes the role for James Cleanair, and gets replaced by Chase Racelott early in Cars 3.
- Vitoline is based on the brand Valvoline.
- Vitoline has had the most number changes throughout the franchise.
- In Cars 2005 Teaser, they used the number 52.
- In Cars, the number was changed to 61.
- in Cars: The Video Game, the number was changed to 51.
- In Cars 3, the number was changed to 24.
- In the Cars and NASCAR die-cast crossover Racelott's number became 9, to match Chase Elliott's actual number in the cup series.
|Items and Objects|