|Make and model||
Next-Gen 2017 Race Car SA-3
Dark melon-pink and yellow
Racer for the Shifty Drug racing team
1:55 Scale Die-Cast line
As of now, William has not appeared in any official animated media. Only appearing as a toy in the 1:55 scale die-cast line of toys.
William Byrev is a Next-Gen 2017 Race Car SA-3. He uses Lightyear racing tires. His eye color is blue. He is painted dark melon-pink with large reflective gold triangles coving his sides. The number 24 is placed near the bottom of the side panels, as well as on the roof of him in gold. A redesigned Shifty Drug logo appears on his hood, sides, and spoiler. His wheels have silver rims with yellow trim on the sides.
- He is named after William Byron, the NASCAR Cup Series driver who is driving the #24 car for the 2021 season.
- Racing number 24 is also used by: Jeff Gorvette, Chase Racelott and Brick Yardley.
- Chase Racelott, who had the same number in Cars 3 film, also appears in the NASCAR collaboration diecast series, using number 9 instead.
- Shifty Drug racing team traditionally used the number 35 instead. The number 24 was chosen for Bryev as a reference to the number used by William Byron in 2021 on whom he was based.
- He does not appear in Cars 3, but instead he has been released as a diecast toy car by Mattel as a part of their collaboration with NASCAR.
- "Revealing NEW Cars with NASCAR Drivers Austin Dillon, William Byron, & Chase Elliott | Pixar Car" on YouTube by Pixar Cars, 9 February 2021